2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^hell yeah i feel u man I was able to get some iron mans and a bunch of other stuff way after release day, some of it even on sale
that is all about to end though

Yeah, even checking listings on eBay, the general price for SB's has lowered. I saw a pair of DS Rayguns sell for $120.
I'm really hoping the brand keeps a low profile, but Supreme being involved spells bad trouble for us who actually like the shoes.

Nike definitely knows what they're doing. Once the Foamposite craze dies I can see them doing more collabo's at full throttle and then
we'll be screwed for sure.

Yeah, even checking listings on eBay, the general price for SB's has lowered. I saw a pair of DS Rayguns sell for $120.
I'm really hoping the brand keeps a low profile, but Supreme being involved spells bad trouble for us who actually like the shoes.

Nike definitely knows what they're doing. Once the Foamposite craze dies I can see them doing more collabo's at full throttle and then

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

makes me look extra stupid back then
laugh.gif
....gotta grab some huf's before they go up

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

makes me look extra stupid back then
laugh.gif
....gotta grab some huf's before they go up

120 for some rayguns was probably fake. you guys got to take that into consideration that a lot of the pink box sb's are faked. newbies don't know the difference between real and fake older SBs.

their some rayguns on ebay right now for 750 bid and 1k buyout

120 for some rayguns was probably fake. you guys got to take that into consideration that a lot of the pink box sb's are faked. newbies don't know the difference between real and fake older SBs.

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

90s baby in the building beeyotch and these Supreme SBs are FIRE!!!
Yup and your avy fits you well 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemATL

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

90s baby in the building beeyotch and these Supreme SBs are FIRE!!!
Yup and your avy fits you well 
indifferent.gif

The green with pebble is looking good. I haven't purchased any new dunks in a while, looks like I need to break the trend. haha

The green with pebble is looking good. I haven't purchased any new dunks in a while, looks like I need to break the trend. haha

Rayguns are not the only ones selling on the low- I came up on the brown pack highs for under $120 DS- it all depends on what Nike's releasing and what the media is filtering to consumers. You really gotta study the game nowadays.

Rayguns are not the only ones selling on the low- I came up on the brown pack highs for under $120 DS- it all depends on what Nike's releasing and what the media is filtering to consumers. You really gotta study the game nowadays.

Originally Posted by heatking

its more like the other way around. i think if you are bidding 750-1000 on some rayguns you dont know your sb's 
laugh.gif

this isn't like the early-mid 2000's times have changed

Nowitzness41 wrote:

They're true value is around $300 though. DS have consistently gone for $225-250 in the last couple years. Nobodys paying that price, and i didnt see the auction for $120 but Ive seen many nice pairs fall through the cracks over the years. You're not supposed to post live auction links either, fyi
i'd say in their prime a solid 300 lacebags still attatched ds, not now though. i've seen them in the mid 100-200 range for ds-near ds pairs. the game has gone wayyyyy down. i'm not mad at all just time for the real sb heads to stack up.

Originally Posted by heatking

its more like the other way around. i think if you are bidding 750-1000 on some rayguns you dont know your sb's 
laugh.gif

this isn't like the early-mid 2000's times have changed

Nowitzness41 wrote:

They're true value is around $300 though. DS have consistently gone for $225-250 in the last couple years. Nobodys paying that price, and i didnt see the auction for $120 but Ive seen many nice pairs fall through the cracks over the years. You're not supposed to post live auction links either, fyi
i'd say in their prime a solid 300 lacebags still attatched ds, not now though. i've seen them in the mid 100-200 range for ds-near ds pairs. the game has gone wayyyyy down. i'm not mad at all just time for the real sb heads to stack up.

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

Back
Top Bottom