2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My wear for the day

Dude wants to trade the Jordan X SBs for my Tiff highs both sz13 and DS. Anybody think it's an even trade? I wanna at least wear my tiffs first haha

Dude wants to trade the Jordan X SBs for my Tiff highs both sz13 and DS. Anybody think it's an even trade? I wanna at least wear my tiffs first haha
Right now is relatively fair.. AJxSBs are much more limited but IMO Tiffs will always have lasting value

I'd do it, prob try to squeeze some cash out of it first, but I'd still do it.  It all depends on what you prefer though obviously.

Someone in here bought those Fox Bros joints as a Tiff consolation if I remember correctly. Was it Void?

I think they got them from the UK but can prob hip you to pics or market value

I need a pair of Fox bros and I would even dump the 899 on the jacket give me the pack for 1000 and we can call it a day

I only see them come up for sale in small sizes

Question - I know these aren't SBs but what are these?

They fit tts..

Someone in here bought those Fox Bros joints as a Tiff consolation if I remember correctly. Was it Void?

I think they got them from the UK but can prob hip you to pics or market value

Great memory...

I paid 250 shipped from 290sqm and get tons of compliments on them... They were released at 21mercer and I missed out, and trying to find a 12 was harder, easiest way to find them is by style code 598955-400

Last edited:

wore my ions today for the first time. loved them. i switched to pink laces also 
smokin.gif
nice, my first Highs, pink is def standard laces, goes well with it. probably will be wearing one of these pairs for easter..,question did the adhesive under the ion pink shoe insert make sounds at the back part/heel of foot? I have to scrape it before i wear them because they over applied since it makes a sticky sound when I put pressure on it and then release pressure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom