2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, really didn't think these baos would be this popular, makes me :smh: at what's to come in the coming months.

Slept on em till i seen em in person... my shop onpine got 7 pair smh...

Non-Factory Skate Shop in Los Angeles got some Baos...not sure if they do phone orders. Call em at 213-620-0314.

Nike SB reached a whole new level after the tiffs.
I don't really agree. There's been MANY releases that have SAT since the Tiffs dropped. I just think these are hyped because most people think they'll make money off them. The combination of hype and late/half shipments is what's to blame.

Some shops got fractions of there order and just dropped what they had. When they get the rest they'll drop them too.

Last edited:
I don't really agree. There's been MANY releases that have SAT since the Tiffs dropped. I just think these are hyped because most people think they'll make money off them. The combination of hype and late/half shipments is what's to blame.

and these were WAY easier to get than Tiffs...

#GotTiffsButDidntGotBaosCrew

Granted I haven't been trying real hard on the Baos, but I haven't even been able to add to cart in a 13 anywhere.

The homie just hit my inbox asking if I wanted a pair of Boa's for $130 (retail + ship). Size 9.5, but i'm a 9 :frown:

Tiffs didn't create this non sense; those people have faded away

Nike just made the SOMPS and BAO's so limited that it's tough to find them; if they produced them like a GR they would be sitting on every site that sells SB still

on a side note: I am heated I can't find a damn pair of the navy Janoski Max's :smh:

Last edited:
I got a pair of 10 and 10.5 because I was not sure of the fit. So I will have a pair for sale next week when they come in for retail plus shipping. 

People still think the BAO's are super limited lol. A lot of shops still haven't even received their shipments. People are buggin'

Tiffs didn't create this non sense; those people have faded away

Nike just made the SOMPS and BAO's so limited that it's tough to find them; if they produced them like a GR they would be sitting on every site that sells SB still

on a side note: I am heated I can't find a damn pair of the navy Janoski Max's :smh:
Yup...and I bet it's just on Nike knowing how to stir up hype, which they're doing a good job of...look at the snake eyes and giraffes, those things sold out and restocked and sold out again

Last edited:
Compound boardshop in Sarasota said that they believed they wouldn't sell so they only put in for like 6 to 8 pairs of them.

Back
Top Bottom