2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some people have hard times controlling themselves
laugh.gif

30% off sale at martinis. You'll have to look for the code on their home page. I'm drunk right now

I remember some folks interested in how different laces would look on the Baos because of the shoe's white/natural canvas. Found this on IG...hot or not?
I'm actually liking the pink laces. I was thinking of doing a lace swap, but wasn't sure what color to go with. I guess pink it is. 

Man these Koston Thai Temple pics are making me so sad.. still hunting for my pair. Kicking myself for passing when they sat upon first drop. 

Edit: On another note, slightly off topic, but does anyone know where to find the SB Court Classics in the original white/green colorway? Been hunting for those too 

Last edited:

pretty fair price imo, i haven't seen anything much lower. maybe give or take 10 bucks but i'd say 130 is pretty on point.
Yea that's about I'm seeing in my ebay search now. Think I'm gonna go ahead and do it. came to $134 and some change.

I just saw the janoski hacky today and the bad news is that there is zero texture to the shoe. The hacky is ink jet-like printed on. I've gotta pass on these. Seriously bummed out, I was looking forward to this release too.

That is incredibly disappointing. The whole point of these is that "knitted" texture.
A print instead of the actual knitted fabric defeats the purpose. >:

Something looks off.

Not an SB but been wanting a pair of Viotech dunks lows, and couple pairs are staring me in the face for a good price and I can't spend my cash :smh:

#FIRSTWORLDSNEAKERPROBLEMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea that's about I'm seeing in my ebay search now. Think I'm gonna go ahead and do it. came to $134 and some change.
Quality is on point on those from what i hear, enjoy the shoes bro! Premier had a random restock of some sizes maybe a month ago. My size was there but I hesistated... still regret that day. 
roll.gif

Yeah your right, It is kind of like it's printed on the canvas; I picked up my Dunk Low Hacky Sacks today and I honestly say they look better in person and on feet.  

Yeah. The rumors were that there were going to be a skunk low release but It was just that, a rumor.  

just fyi member CDUB33 was selling 11.5 aj x sb 1s for $250 and 12 gtowns for $100 both DS - just figured I'd share since both seem to be good prices.

Back
Top Bottom