2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

DS? Excellent deal. I want to say $120 but I can't remember.
yes DS, just threw the seller an offer of $140 plus $10 shipping, completely forgot i even offered for those but I've been on a tear this past month buying like crazy. Felt like i missed out not buying for a few years

I know it's not a dunk but it's an SB and an forgetten one from the Fallen Heroes pack. Yesterday's wear... Nike Classic SB "McHammer"

I know it's not a dunk but it's an SB and an forgetten one from the Fallen Heroes pack. Yesterday's wear... Nike Classic SB "McHammer"

I used to rock with the Classics

these were my favorite (not my pic)

For OC/LA:

Furnace Skate Shop has Hacky Sack Dunk Lows, Full run.

Also still available:
Giraffe's, Snake's, Brickhouse's, 510's, Valentine's.

10100 Valley View St, Buena Park, CA 90620
(714) 828-4226
Good info, repped sir.

I was out regardless, but curious as if to anyone changed their mind once we heard the design was printed on the Hacky Sacks?

Good info, repped sir.

I was out regardless, but curious as if to anyone changed their mind once we heard the design was printed on the Hacky Sacks?
Alot of ppl in the thread seem disappointed about it but not sure if they all changed minds on em. I know if I was getting them it probably wouldn't be a big deal breaker as long as they're still canvas. But I know with them being named hacky sacks and 4/20 release ppl really want the hacky sack like material.

Saw SOOO Many Pairs Of Skunks At The Cannabis Cup Today.... Made Me Realize What A Terrible Mistake It Was Passing On Them All Those Years Ago :smh:

Definitely Will Be Pulling That Trigger In The Near Future

Those Lows Won't Be So Lucky, Definitely A Cop If That's Their True Form :pimp:

Another Shot Of Them:

On Another Note, That Midsole KILLS The Appeal For Me Of Those Hacky Sack Highs :x It's Looking Like Lows Only On This One Over Here
Those skunk lows are fire it sucks how hyped they're gonna be but they are a must

Don't get your hopes up homie..if they were even really supposed to be produced they've been scrapped. All the pictures out of skunk lows are supposedly photoshopped but for sure that one with the Jameson's next to it is shopped.
http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/68850#post_20390127
beat me to it but here's a cropped pic of the disapearing laces
And the disappearing lace holes. I count 2 too few.

The swoosh and other parts of the shoe are off.  You can see white lines all around the swoosh that are not threading

what do you think..... Purple DQM Dunks DS  $140 shipped? also looking for Mighty Crown sizes 7.5 and 8, ds and vnds if anyone has any leads  good looking out 

really? that's weird. guy at the store told me he got them Friday, put them out Saturday. Maybe not til later in the day? They're not quite in plain sight though, they're on top of the shoe wall, not actually on the wall. I saw them when I was about to leave but decided to look up for some reason lol

Lol...I was there around 2pm..I bought a g shock watch and was close to buying the giraffes...

Back
Top Bottom