2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would never do that to my girl. She'd do it for me but I'd never ask her to. For me, the kicks are not as important as a happy, healthy relationship with my lady. That would errode quickly if she had to get up at 8 AM every Sadderday to help me get kicks (and probably fail most of the time haha).
Oh nah dude she's done it like 3 times total and that was with her own consent I didn't ask. As a matter of fact I don't ask for help period when it comes to copping my shoes now that I think about it. I mean if it's offered I might accept it but I won't ask for it. lol But yea the last 2 times she did it we were copping each others kicks (Powder Blue 3's and Diamond Highs). She knows the ish I go through to get her some of the things she wants so she don't mind it.

Oh nah dude she's done it like 3 times total and that was with her own consent I didn't ask. As a matter of fact I don't ask for help period when it comes to copping my shoes now that I think about it. I mean if it's offered I might accept it but I won't ask for it. lol But yea the last 2 times she did it we were copping each others kicks (Powder Blue 3's and Diamond Highs). She knows the ish I go through to get her some of the things she wants so she don't mind it.
I went the sneak route on the PB3's. I woke up early without disturbing the chica and ordered them for her without her knowledge as an anniversary gift and she was stoked.

I went the sneak route on the PB3's. I woke up early without disturbing the chica and ordered them for her without her knowledge as an anniversary gift and she was stoked.
Yea I honestly wasn't gonna get them then she came at me like "We need to get these shoes as matching shoes! We can wear em together on your Bday." lol So I kinda only got em cause she wanted me too but that's not to say I regret getting them they're actually pretty nice in person and have grown on me. I Just bought a nice shirt over the weekend that goes good with them too.

Pic from a ebay listing not bad but I can live without them 
They look nice. 
smokin.gif

I was at the store on Saturday...I guess they didn't put them out yet when I was there...

Just copped my size 11....still cant get over this store having them...they have a 12 and 2 10s left for anyone near palisades mall in west nyack, new york
the store is against all odds on the 3rd level..thanks @GOguap

Last edited:
if anyone has a lead on a size 9.5 in the Baos please let me know

i told Eddie i'd help him locate a pair for his boy

so hopefully you fine people of the NT fam can help out the guy who made the Baos happen 
wink.gif

if anyone has a lead on a size 9.5 in the Baos please let me know

i told Eddie i'd help him locate a pair for his boy

so hopefully you fine people of the NT fam can help out the guy who made the Baos happen 
wink.gif
I did see Tactics tweet something the other day mentioning that Eddie couldn't even get a pair himself. If I see anything I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom