2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ahh... been waiting to see you post again, you have the best avi 
happy.gif

(mad random yes I know)

Always relevant with USPS

That video was hilarious, usps always does that to me. It all depends on your individual mailman though, at my post office they are all lazy and incompetent however at my friends post office they're good people. I always get packages shipped to him for the piece of mind. In fact, the last mailman got bit by the neighbors dog right after delivering my melvins + st. Johns. Who knows what happened to him, kinda epic though lol

i just wish i could know who stole the computer i bought. i sent it via usps in january. it just vanished after leaving oakland's sorting facility. >:  

Sorry bro. I've had packages go missing through USPS too. Some were gone forever and some mysteriously popped up months later. They came through the Oakland facility as well.

Just got to hobok nj skate shop for the hacky dunks. They only got one size run, small line only 3 people ahead none, my size so it looks promising for me.

Last edited:
I agree with you on all counts, definitely a more pastel type of orange not crazy intense. And the alt laces should have been sole color, nike constantly drops the ball on alt lace colors, whats the point of double laces when its 2 sets of black on bazooka joes? they couldnt even hit it with white or any of the number of colors on the kicks. VDay dunks shouldve had a different shade of red. I made my send helps 2s crazier with the neon green laces, thoguh i know lots of people hate those. No green laces for UCS, Premier alts coulve been better too, no way im taking the 3m out for boring old gray laces.

This is where i got the idea of the color though.
thats a dope *** shirt, i want one

how difficult are these hackeys looking on Nike? I really don't know much about the hype but saw some place doing a raffle so im not sure

What did you use on the C&C, looked that the steam option but that messes up the toe box

A collection of tools went into getting that front area off, and it wasn't easy... But the following was the easiest..

I started with a small cut using an exacto knife to get a thin letter opener under the white canvas to move around to loosen the two area's from each other. Once loosened I used the exacto knife to cut it open so I could flap it open.. Then using small pliers I pulled it back then cut off the excess.. Using tweezers I pulled alittle around the edges to fray it up so I could burn them... The whole time I hade masking tape over everything that was close to what I was working on... It took me about a hour per shoe to just get the white layer off... Then I used a hard plastic bristle brush to nap up the green later before I burned it..

Hope that helps...

And USPS and ups are the worst.... My boxes goto sorting facilities all around me and occasionally stop at my city facility before getting sent to 2 others before I get my package.

They had my package in my city, sent it to another city an hour away, then out of state to another spot, then back to the city hour away and then back to my city before it was delivered, using up a week of transit time before I got my box...

This was on a different occasion where the box did the same thing... I live in Stratford ct

Got a 12 In my cart, I released it sorry if I gave anyone trouble with trying to get a 12...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom