2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea I bet a ton of people thought the sack lows were TLO and was just waiting till it popped up on Nike Twitter feed. The only thing that popped up on their twitter was that liberty collection but that was practically sold out already by the time that tweet went out for them. Was that even TLO? Since the Sacks were not TLO, what were people's method at getting to the purchase page? Just searching for it or did any of you have the product ID for them?

Last edited:
Yeah, I was gonna double up off a pair on NDC but decided I wanted to go for a few other things that are releasing this week. The longer you get into this, I find the need to double unnecessary and most people double off nowadays to only get trade bait or offset the price of buying a popular/wanted pair. It's not like I'm short on wearing some shoes the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

sooo... are people doubling up on the Sacks? I got a pair at 5am and i'm happy.
nothing. it was a general question, then a statement. :smile:

congrats to all that got a pair.
congrats on you getting your pair 
nthat.gif
 (and others who got theirs)
Yeah, I was gonna double up off a pair on NDC but decided I wanted to go for a few other things that are releasing this week. The longer you get into this, I find the need to double unnecessary and most people double off nowadays to only get trade bait or offset the price of buying a popular/wanted pair. It's not like I'm short on wearing some shoes the next day.
just me but the longer i get into this the more necessary i feel to double up on pairs, especially for SBs. For J's i understand cause they retro almost every 2 years. Now i know i probably havent been in this as long as some of yall but im reaching my decade mark in this and when finances become more stable, i just feel its bothersome (beast prices/fakes esp pink boxes) to chase down a pair i really like down the road when the first ones get beat. like i said, just me. 

yall think the highs will get eaten up as well!? lololol. i really wanted the lows to have more suede in the back, which was why i passed, but lookin at the highs im starting to feel the lows was definitely the better pair had i made a decision to buy.
Perhaps; but I think most will regret the purchase once the "hype-roofies" wear off, and the shoe is left to stand on it's own two meritless feet. Finding them after that will be a breeze.

congrats on you getting your pair :nthat:  (and others who got theirs)
just me but the longer i get into this the more necessary i feel to double up on pairs, especially for SBs. For J's i understand cause they retro almost every 2 years. Now i know i probably havent been in this as long as some of yall but im reaching my decade mark in this and when finances become more stable, i just feel its bothersome (beast prices/fakes esp pink boxes) to chase down a pair i really like down the road when the first ones get beat. like i said, just me. 

Believe me, I did that back then too and ended off selling a lot of doubles I had. Most of here take care of our sneakers and find that having that double ends up taking space or come to the realization that we'll simply never wear. I have a TON of stuff that are still DS from 2002-2006. I used to double on every SB and ended up selling down the line. I just don't think these series of boxes (brown,teal) won't ever reach the popularity that the orange, silver and pink boxes had.

Yea I bet a ton of people thought the sack lows were TLO and was just waiting till it popped up on Nike Twitter feed. The only thing that popped up on their twitter was that liberty collection but that was practically sold out already by the time that tweet went out for them. Was that even TLO? Since the Sacks were not TLO, what were people's method at getting to the purchase page? Just searching for it or did any of you have the product ID for them?
i kept refreshing my search for "Nike Dunk Low Premium SB" and they eventually popped up. Also, if you're not sure if a release is TLO you have a few options... ask your NT Fam, check out the product page on NDC, or send NDC a twitter DM and they'll let you know.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
i kept refreshing my search for "Nike Dunk Low Premium SB" and they eventually popped up. Also, if you're not sure if a release is TLO you have a few options... ask your NT Fam, check out the product page on NDC, or send NDC a twitter DM and they'll let you know.

Hope that helps.
It definitely does! I kinda go the route if its not mentioned as TLO on the release page ad then I just assume its not TLO. But good to confirm in other ways also as you mentioned. Thanks! Repped...

Believe me, I did that back then too and ended off selling a lot of doubles I had. Most of here take care of our sneakers and find that having that double ends up taking space or come to the realization that we'll simply never wear. I have a TON of stuff that are still DS from 2002-2006. I used to double on every SB and ended up selling down the line. I just don't think these series of boxes (brown,teal) won't ever reach the popularity that the orange, silver and pink boxes had.
yeah i guess you have a point. coming to think of it i never really had to bust open the second pair of a particular sneaker.. repped

Might end up regretting not getting the lows. I for sure dig them over the highs. Just wish the highs were more different than the lows aside from the sole being all gum and the back being natural/beige.

Last edited:

Might end up regretting not getting the lows. I for sure dig them over the highs. Just wish the highs were more different than the lows aside from the sole being all gum and the back being natural/beige.
I think we're good for being on the sideline for this one. If we look at the 510 release and rivalry pack release - pretty similar in terms of everything being scooped up on RD but now they're either still sitting at retail shop or resellers trying to get rid of them at bargain prices. I think they'll be amply available within the coming months.

I think we're good for being on the sideline for this one. If we look at the 510 release and rivalry pack release - pretty similar in terms of everything being scooped up on RD but now they're either still sitting at retail shop or resellers trying to get rid of them at bargain prices. I think they'll be amply available within the coming months.
if that happens.. i will get a 2nd pair.

Yea I know what you mean. I've just been too into the restock that SB's right now are playing 2nd fiddle haha.

Er'body talmbout they passing on the sacks---yet and still they managed to sell out.

I really hate ya'll man :lol:

**gonna give Index a shot; wanted to try these on anyway. If I strike out, you know me--I need a 6 or 6.5. Any links/ phone order places are much obliged. When I get to Index and they have some men's sizes I'll post what's available.

Last edited:

Yea I know what you mean. I've just been too into the restock that SB's right now are playing 2nd fiddle haha.
yeah that's my #1 motive right now too. Already have breds shadows and royals but I paid too much for royals - need to lower my avg cost on those and I want a pair of black toes haha

Er'body talmbout they passing on the sacks---yet and still they managed to sell out.

I really hate ya'll man :lol:

**gonna give Index a shot; wanted to try these on anyway. If I strike out, you know me--I need a 6 or 6.5. Any links/ phone order places are much obliged. When I get to Index and they have some men's sizes I'll post what's available.
if the family and i hit up Atlas today I'll keep you in mind.

okay so I just received my first order with fliestkicks.eu, this is my experience and also asking for input with an issue. I ordered 2 pairs the 4th of July firecrackers both red and black. My red firecrackers seem fine, tags match. but my issue is with the black firecrackers. I wanted to ask, get input, before contacting them. There was a gouge/indent on the suede (as well as on the right sneaker, but just isnt as deep so less noticeable) , a black mark on the check (which seems to be removable, maybe its just some of the suede material attached to the check), and then looks like black material has been caught into the sowing of the white loops in the midsole. But the most odd thing out of it, is that the tags on the sneakers dont match with each other,  the 2nd date the right sneaker is 3/7/13 (also below the barcode is 999999999 )and the left sneaker is 2/9/13 (below the barcode 201109066) Thanks for the help.

right sneaker

left sneaker

left sneaker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom