2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Blue hemps $214 shipped, what y'all think?

It's alright. I sometimes see DS pairs for more like 180 shipped. I'm assuming they're DS? There was a period when the hype on SB's completely died and I'd see them for dirt cheap (like 100-120 shipped), but I think those days are over. I think I paid like 85 shipped for my Burgundys or something but that was a steal

Last edited:

Heads up for those who still want these....

65.00 can't go wrong !

Last edited:
I've been eyeing a pair of the blacks recently and based upon my research:

Black ~$150-200
Blue ~$300+
Are they going for that much now? Few months ago when I was thinking about getting a pair they were cheaper but so were the Petoskey low's and MIA's.

Are they going for that much now? Few months ago when I was thinking about getting a pair they were cheaper but so were the Petoskey low's and MIA's.
I'm sure you could get them for lower.  These are just the ranges I see for size 12-13 on eBay.

I think the hype has pretty much levelled off over the past year or so. They haven't fluctuated in price really. Btw, great steal on those Blue Lobs. I kept looking at that listing, but I didn't have any money at the time. I'm glad it went to someone who posts in this thread. I thought the 125 was a typo at first haha

Last edited:
Btw, great steal on those Blue Lobs. I kept looking at that listing, but I didn't have any money at the time. I'm glad it went to someone who posts in this thread. I thought the 125 was a typo at first haha
Thanks man, repped you just now cause I think it was actually your post that sent me to find them, just didn't remember who it was. I was sure I wasn't gonna get them cause the dude didn't email me back for a few hours and when he did he said they were pending already but it was near 24 hours with his invoice so I was stoked when he said he'd sell them to me. Got lucky thanks to you haha

Thanks man, repped you just now cause I think it was actually your post that sent me to find them, just didn't remember who it was. I was sure I wasn't gonna get them cause the dude didn't email me back for a few hours and when he did he said they were pending already but it was near 24 hours with his invoice so I was stoked when he said he'd sell them to me. Got lucky thanks to you haha

No worries bro. Enjoy them!

I need to find some black ugly christmas sweaters for the low, not trying to pay 300 
Ive seen them go for less, but figure that exclusivity + retail + tax/etc youre already looking at about 250. So 300 would be solid. 

Can't wait to get the Hackys in...might be my next beater SB

Speaking of mids, how many of yall wear them? I have only 1 pair
Got a pair of Northern Lights for 60 shipped off the bay like two years ago. My favorite shoes that I own. I love mids. I don't get why the majority doesn't like them. Some really nice colorways like the dark knights, triumvir x Beijing, nitraid, northern lights etc!

Got a pair of Northern Lights for 60 shipped off the bay like two years ago. My favorite shoes that I own. I love mids. I don't get why the majority doesn't like them. Some really nice colorways like the dark knights, triumvir x Beijing, nitraid, northern lights etc!

I just don't like the strap or the weird height, if I want something with a full collar I'll always go for highs. The northern lights are an exception, love my pair and don't wear them out enough when the weather gets right

Just breaking these in..underrated colorway imo!
Funny you posted these. I was just looking around last night to see how prices were on them. Do you have 510s? If so are these breaking in nicely or would you recomend half sizing like with 510s?

Funny you posted these. I was just looking around last night to see how prices were on them. Do you have 510s? If so are these breaking in nicely or would you recomend half sizing like with 510s?
I saw these at the outlet in pismo, $70. They're actually pretty nice and would make great beaters. They're canvas and don't look like they'd crease too bad.

Back
Top Bottom