2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just an example for the thread:

This is why I feel like size is VERY important when doing PCs.

Based off of two auctions that ended last night (both 11.5) they sold for about 75-80 shipped, so my immediate response would have been that 130 is too much.  Knowing that it is a size 14 changes things, in that case I would say jump on 130 and don't F around trying to find it cheaper.  Again just my .02, but we should all start trying to make this a regular part of PCs..

Agreed.

I'd say that if you're either smaller than an 8, or a 13+, you should mention it when asking for PCs. If you leave out that info, you are most likely to get the standard price for more common sizes.

If we are talking about older stuff, I'd say that perhaps even sizes larger than 11 can already start to see some mark-up.

And, generally speaking, if you are looking into any shoes that are collabs with Atmos, Beam, or other Japanese brands, you are going to pay a premium for large sizes on the resale market.

Repped! Just got the 10.5!
mad.gif

Interesting thoughts BIP, but isn't the case federal because the govt wants their tax dollars. Even if Nike doesn't pursue charges won't the government just file them.?

Last edited:
Got my "Raging Bulls" in. Sure as **** they look brand new and I love them. Cant complain for $120

MIAs as well for $110. Just need a small scrub.  Materials are pretty solid, dope colorway. Glad I picked them up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Agreed.

I'd say that if you're either smaller than an 8, or a 13+, you should mention it when asking for PCs. If you leave out that info, you are most likely to get the standard price for more common sizes.

If we are talking about older stuff, I'd say that perhaps even sizes larger than 11 can already start to see some mark-up.

And, generally speaking, if you are looking into any shoes that are collabs with Atmos, Beam, or other Japanese brands, you are going to pay a premium for large sizes on the resale market.
Yea, I'm a 13 and when I see them on eBay. $120-130 is the rate. Size is very important

Got my "Raging Bulls" in. Sure as **** they look brand new and I love them. Cant complain for $120

MIAs as well for $110. Just need a small scrub.  Materials are pretty solid, dope colorway. Glad I picked them up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dope. I love the raging bulls. That material is like teflon. Very good for this crazy weather we've been having in NYC

Anybody got a pair of Koston 2 Max's? Looking to pick these crimson ones that were posted on kicksdeals at Kinetic but was wondering if they're TTS or if I should go half up. For all my free's I usually go up half to 10.5 so any input would be nice.

I went TTS when I tried them on; I'm gonna cop a pair to beat around in when I go for walk/runs in the spring and summer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Homie over here eating WELL.

Wow my Captain Americas/4th of julys or whatever they are gonna be called, were just delivered to my girls house all the way from Taiwan. Ordered Thursday delivered today. That's faster than most companies here in the states smh.

Last edited:
Interesting thoughts BIP, but isn't the case federal because the govt wants their tax dollars. Even if Nike doesn't pursue charges won't the government just file them.?

Sure. Yes, the dude selling the samples is not only possessing and trafficking stolen property, but is evading taxation on income. What's interesting about this case is the nature of the stuff in that it has no monetary value to Nike, as they have no history of attempting to commercialize their own samples through their corporate channels, yet in the marketplace, the stuff is very valuable.

It's like if Justin Bieber's assistant was like stealing his used chewing gum and selling it on ebay or something.

The other part of the situation that I'm sure Nike was legitimately not so enthused about was that this dude was essentially working to produce samples independently for the expressed purpose of resale.

A lot of these sneaker buyers don't care about nuance and just want to get their "likes" or whatever, but as somebody who appreciates samples more in the context of being a piece of history of a brand to which I have connection, there's a fundamental difference between a pair that was created that way and a legitimate, organic sample produced during the course of the development of that shoe. Some of these guys were paying thousands upon thousands for shoes that were essentially glorified Nike IDs. And, injecting stuff like that into the landscape sort of screws up the pot for the "pure" collector who now has to navigate between actual samples and fabricated samples.

Last edited:

Repped for life.

You dont even understand how much I love Mr Bean. hahaha.

Ironically, heres the first ever b&g portrait I ever drew. 
That's a damn good drawing. I wish I was artsy but alas, I have the mind of an engineer. Good for building computers, bad for artistic creation.

That's a damn good drawing. I wish I was artsy but alas, I have the mind of an engineer. Good for building computers, bad for artistic creation.
Im one of the rarer folk I think. Degree in biochem, work in the medical industry, love my music and art. 

Sure. Yes, the dude selling the samples is not only possessing and trafficking stolen property, but is evading taxation on income. What's interesting about this case is the nature of the stuff in that it has no monetary value to Nike, as they have no history of attempting to commercialize their own samples through their corporate channels, yet in the marketplace, the stuff is very valuable.

It's like if Justin Bieber's assistant was like stealing his used chewing gum and selling it on ebay or something.

The other part of the situation that I'm sure Nike was legitimately not so enthused about was that this dude was essentially working to produce samples independently for the expressed purpose of resale.

A lot of these sneaker buyers don't care about nuance and just want to get their "likes" or whatever, but as somebody who appreciates samples more in the context of being a piece of history of a brand to which I have connection, there's a fundamental difference between a pair that was created that way and a legitimate, organic sample produced during the course of the development of that shoe. Some of these guys were paying thousands upon thousands for shoes that were essentially glorified Nike IDs. And, injecting stuff like that into the landscape sort of screws up the pot for the "pure" collector who now has to navigate between actual samples and fabricated samples.
Yea that's a good point there maybe this will soften the sample market a little. People will not be so quick to shell out 10 or 20 thousand for something that may not be a genuine sample. Either way I am interested to see how this case plays out.

As someone that's got a foot that's too big for samples I've never chased after them, but I see this having an even bigger effect on that market than that dude that was discovered cooking up vintage Air Jordan 1s a while back. People are going to go to jail and there's going to be some serious distrust from buyers for who knows how long.

Am I remembering incorrectly, or was there ever a time Nike would do a big sample sale once or twice a year at the Beaverton campus? I want to say I heard about it when I first got into the hobby seriously, but that they'd stopped the practice.

Since this dovetails with a few of my interests I'm going to be keeping tabs on this case as it unfolds.

Wow my Captain Americas/4th of julys or whatever they are gonna be called, were just delivered to my girls house all the way from Taiwan. Ordered Thursday delivered today. That's faster than most companies here in the states smh.
pics pics pics

i remember going to my first sample sale in the early 2k's (Bay Area) when the Concord XI's were first retroed.. There wasn't much then, and maybe 1-2 pairs of an unreleased shoe. A coworker of mine from nike at the time was able to grab a pair of Concords (early) for a steal (granted we were all able to order them from the employee store back then for $60+tax).. I can fit a 9, but nothing stood out back then.. It was mostly stuff that Ekin's brought around showing different accounts.. not sure what it has turned into now.

Last edited:

Im one of the rarer folk I think. Degree in biochem, work in the medical industry, love my music and art. 
I have good artistic vision, but ask me to draw something and you get a nice stick figure. I think my artistic creativity comes from numbers, shapes, symmetry, etc. So it all comes back to engineering with me. My lady is an Art Therapy major and so I really like how her artistic vision works. It's messy but always comes out looking cooler than anything I could have ever thought up. That being said, she uses my ideas sometimes to augment her own creations.

Hey Guys,

I've been reading this post for the last few hours hidden in my cubicle and finally had the urge to sign up and chime in for a first post.  I have a question for the folks who were able to cop the Hacky Sack lows on NDC.  I was able to add a size 5 AND a size 10 to my cart and check out with ease on release day and could have sworn that the "limit one per customer" tagline was not on there in the beginning.  After checking out, I continued to monitor the page as I like to see how quickly shoes disappear on release day.  While refreshing and watching the size run diminish, I finally noticed the "limit one per customer" tag.  I was pumped to get myself a pair and my son but started getting nervous about the doubling up in the cart.  That evening I called Nike and asked them if my shoes were going to get cancelled and asked if so, to only cancel the size 10 as my son was dying for these.  The lady told me not to worry and that on her end it did not show a limit...only on the LeBron Denims.  Usually by this time today, I get a notification from Nike that my shoes have shipped, but when I check, it still says "preparing to ship".

tired.gif

Anyhow, on to the question.  Have you guys gotten an email stating your order has shipped and was anyone else able to grab two pair as well?  I'm hoping I'm not flagged as the size 5 is usually a GS size.

Thanks, and great site BTW. 
glasses.gif

Hey Guys,

I've been reading this post for the last few hours hidden in my cubicle and finally had the urge to sign up and chime in for a first post.  I have a question for the folks who were able to cop the Hacky Sack lows on NDC.  I was able to add a size 5 AND a size 10 to my cart and check out with ease on release day and could have sworn that the "limit one per customer" tagline was not on there in the beginning.  After checking out, I continued to monitor the page as I like to see how quickly shoes disappear on release day.  While refreshing and watching the size run diminish, I finally noticed the "limit one per customer" tag.  I was pumped to get myself a pair and my son but started getting nervous about the doubling up in the cart.  That evening I called Nike and asked them if my shoes were going to get cancelled and asked if so, to only cancel the size 10 as my son was dying for these.  The lady told me not to worry and that on her end it did not show a limit...only on the LeBron Denims.  Usually by this time today, I get a notification from Nike that my shoes have shipped, but when I check, it still says "preparing to ship".

tired.gif

Anyhow, on to the question.  Have you guys gotten an email stating your order has shipped and was anyone else able to grab two pair as well?  I'm hoping I'm not flagged as the size 5 is usually a GS size.

glasses.gif

props to you

there are many people out there who would say "cancel the size 5" 
mean.gif

welcome aboard

Hey Guys,

tired.gif

glasses.gif

I would say you're probably fine. My guess is those limits are to prevent people from buying up multiple sizes or 2 of the same size. If you're trying to get 2 so far apart, shouldn't be an issue as far as I can tell. And in my experience, if it gets through on NDC, you don't have to worry about the cancellation (unless we're talking about bots or early links or something). No one wants to be megged.

may i ask how much would u guys pay for VNDS size 12 nike sb de la souls og everything ? 
I paid $210 for my pair last year Size 10.5 but I'd say you can expect to pay between $325 and $375 depending on how VVVVVVVVNDS we're talking haha

Back
Top Bottom