2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i need to find another site that takes paypal for the jpack lows. left my wallet at my girlfriends apartment and wont be back until tomorrow. 

would like to double up on the lows before they are all gone.

i need to find another site that takes paypal for the jpack lows. left my wallet at my girlfriends apartment and wont be back until tomorrow. 

would like to double up on the lows before they are all gone.
email civil, they will send a paypal invoice..  thats what i just did, grabbed another of the bred lows
smokin.gif

What's with the rolled up jeans at the ankle? I see it more and more now, and it's not just for runners/trainers.

Burgundy lows look nice, suede looks on point.

This was the style back in the 80's, rolling up my Z-Cavarricci's or Pocket Pants...
Man, I'm old....

Premier alway hooks it up. No stickers but faster then jimmy johns delivery. Didn't really know how to feel about thesee, but when I saw them in person I fell in love. Might have to grab another pair of the highs, they look real good with the black laces.

Premier alway hooks it up. No stickers but faster then jimmy johns delivery. Didn't really know how to feel about thesee, but when I saw them in person I fell in love. Might have to grab another pair of the highs, they look real good with the black laces.
Congrats! Try them on yet? Wondering how they fit and whether I need to 1/2 size up on the lows compared to the highs.

damn. real pics make them look better

how do the materials on these j-packs feel like? I'm a little worried that because they're a GR the feel like doodoo and i ain't about that

can someone with the jpacks show some on feet pics with the black laces in please?

i think a lot of people are wondering what that looks like

Back
Top Bottom