2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

By the time I got around to picking something to wear for the day I ended up going with an oldie but a goodie. #onfootsaturday (why am I using hashtags here?) I have mistreated these.

Once crawling around in an unsafe tree house installation after it'd rained so the area all around was muddy as hell. http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/the-new-orleans-treehouse

By the time I got around to picking something to wear for the day I ended up going with an oldie but a goodie. #onfootsaturday (why am I using hashtags here?) I have mistreated these.

Once crawling around in an unsafe tree house installation after it'd rained so the area all around was muddy as hell. http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/the-new-orleans-treehouse
great shot of the quagmires - REPPED

i only joined his thread around the tiffs but it is posts like this that made me fall in love with SBs and kept me in this thread

one of my fav that i am still searching for.  repped!

haha,

well yeah, and I forgot I was logged onto her paypal account and accidently used it to pay for them. So really there is no hope for me.

Yeah, I don't think you're going to make a convincing argument to keep them. Sucks though, I'd like a second pair, but I'd much rather see someone else get their first pair.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts How's the patent leather holding up on them? Nice dog too.

It was a great time to be a fan of SB Dunks, if you liked what came out there wasn't much of a fuss to get things (Concepts Blue Lobsters and RESN Highs being the only ones that spring to mind bringing out the lurkers)

I'd love to see that kind of reception come back because even then I thought that Nike SB was doing fun pairs.

Last edited:
To anyone that got them already, how's the tumbled leather? Is it really tumbled, or did Nike just make it look tumbled like they do on releases in other shoes?

To anyone that got them already, how's the tumbled leather? Is it really tumbled, or did Nike just make it look tumbled like they do on releases in other shoes?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a feeling it'll be like the leather on the challenge red lows. Not terrible but not great either.

Mints, do you have an itchy trigger finger ready?

Not at the present moment, why do you ask?

I had to tell myself not to buy a DS pair of Navy Cortez from 1990 in my size a few hours ago. So I'm keeping it quiet right now. Especially with packages already en route to the house.

I got the royals the other day when they popped up on Premier, ordered them from the phone while I was sitting in a parking lot about to go into court.

Last edited:
un-DSing my royals

whoops wrong ones :lol:  sorry I know this is the wrong thread I'm just giddy I finally got these. Like that sneakerhead giddy where you get to rock your all time fav grails.

You are forgiven. Anyone would be losing their minds over em.

Just pulled the trigger on the J-Pack. Can anyone that has them comment on the quality? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom