2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I originally sold my bruts to get a pair of hulks! I thought they were too similar to warrant owning both back in the day but the truth is they're really different shoes altogether

Todays wear, an oldie but goodie

Nice I love the on foot pics y'all

Thanks verse!! I love on foot pics too, especially yours. Your shots are always so clean. It always reminds me that I need to pick up a better camera. By the way, whatever happened to #onfeetsaturdays?

I use a Nikon 3100 which u can cop for around 3-4 bills. That's like 3 new releases or 1-2 pairs of heat! So a decent camera is within reach!

Which by the way it kind of irks me since I paid over 700 when I bought my D 3100

Last edited:
Finally shoutout to dab city for the tiff hookups... Now at over 20 pairs =) INSANE price..

And some incoming throwback semi heats for me from Ktown Gangnam! REP Thanks guys!  =)

Only thing is im size 10.5 and they all 11.5 lol had to get them but.. too good of the trade/purchase for me..

Last edited:
Just got the SOMPs in and :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: I love them. Probably my face dunk of the year so far! Wasn't real crazy about SBs but last and this year have put me onto them. The price point and quality is definitely a nice change up from JB and some NSW retros lol. And I have to thank you guys in this thread because I wouldn't be into SBs without seeing all the stuff you guys post! Here they are :smile:

Just got the SOMPs in and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love them. Probably my face dunk of the year so far! Wasn't real crazy about SBs but last and this year have put me onto them. The price point and quality is definitely a nice change up from JB and some NSW retros lol. And I have to thank you guys in this thread because I wouldn't be into SBs without seeing all the stuff you guys post! Here they are
smile.gif
I use to always wear air forces and jordans when i was a tad younger but now only can comfortably wear Sb's.. Off course ill have some kids play shoe on here and there but Sb's are nice and looks good as people age lol. I cant wear many of the jordans i have anymore. And i think Sb's are more comfortable as well. Been always a jordan guy but not im hooked on sbs.

verse001 verse001 i've always been so impressed with your pictures I feel like I can learn a lot from them they always make shoes look so great even when I don't really want them. to the point where yesterday I had to stop your Flickr to figure out what camera and lens You use. I was pretty surprised that it's a Nikon 3100 and 50 mm lens. reasonably priced combination you get some awesome results.

Also thanks for the primitive links I was on the fence about Hackey highs but I figured I might as well get them now for retail and not regret it later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom