2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by ta2and0

Originally Posted by togusa

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

Have to agree what he said strongly.…
The older pic looked way better and it's making me wonder whether it's just pics or there's certain difference between em.

d671696e5bbd7cc37699da988b9511ce1a653e11_r.jpg

There's no need to wonder, it was a totally different colorway in the first pictures that were seen. SMH, SB really jacked this one up!

So, was that a different colorway actually?
Got mine today and it actually looks exactly like the second pic. Although I'm loving the one I got, it's just making me wonder how come that pic looked like a piece of cake tho?

^lol what does that even mean? its like you are answering your own question
why not go check them out in person then.
or check the millions of pics that are posted on the internet.

^lol what does that even mean? its like you are answering your own question
why not go check them out in person then.
or check the millions of pics that are posted on the internet.

Got the koziks today. My local SB shop charges higher than box price though. Box price should be 108. The colorway seems to be based off a military theme. Looks a lot like the a navy pilot flight suit. Strings are apparently like parachute cords.

Got the koziks today. My local SB shop charges higher than box price though. Box price should be 108. The colorway seems to be based off a military theme. Looks a lot like the a navy pilot flight suit. Strings are apparently like parachute cords.

My spot just go them today and they look real nice. They don't look like that crappy over lit pic that came out. They charged $120+tax. Fortunately I had some money left on a gift card and only paid $56. The alternate laces are the same non-SB style but in grayish color.

My spot just go them today and they look real nice. They don't look like that crappy over lit pic that came out. They charged $120+tax. Fortunately I had some money left on a gift card and only paid $56. The alternate laces are the same non-SB style but in grayish color.

i tried on those koziks yesterday and took two steps and just as i suspected, INSTANT crease.

that nylon material, or whatever it is, is gonna looked jacked up in no time.

i passed. i like 'em, but not enough.

i may grab the premiers, my shop let me look at 'em, but they can't put 'em out until the 1st.

i don't think the premiers are a full GR tho, are they? they didn't even get a FSR, which is more QS like than GR.

i tried on those koziks yesterday and took two steps and just as i suspected, INSTANT crease.

that nylon material, or whatever it is, is gonna looked jacked up in no time.

i passed. i like 'em, but not enough.

i may grab the premiers, my shop let me look at 'em, but they can't put 'em out until the 1st.

i don't think the premiers are a full GR tho, are they? they didn't even get a FSR, which is more QS like than GR.

Back
Top Bottom