2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

really easy..

Angelus flat black paint and Angelus leather preparer deglazer

first mask off area

use the deglazer to remover top coat

add four coats of paint with 15min breaks between
I'm gonna have to paint my royals too. The black back panel looks so much better. I've never painted shoes before though. Can you comment on how well the paint stays on the leather? Does it bleed? Does it rub off easily?

get one while you can this was truly a limited release. I'm on the fence about getting a second pair and I almost never do that.

Anyone ever seen behind the cigar leaf panel on the cigar citys? They supposedly have "tobacco" behind the cigar leaf mid panel but I can't find any pics or videos of it lol Not surprised though I can't imagine anyone getting them and messing them up just to see behind the panel.
I have been looking at mine to see if this is real ahahha, but I have always been up in the air on what color laces with these, what do you all think???

If it's car talk day, I just went from this...

To this.

It's actually a much better commuter, because you can see over all the little cars that you guys drive. Gas kinda sucks though.

But each one of these cars have their own personality, some will go and go and go, while others always have some kind of issue under the same maintenance circumstances. 

This is very true for vehicles in general.

haha audizine part 2?? I wish I could join SOMPSUNDAY, I want those bad
For anyone that doesn't have the SOMPS yet, I would make it a top priority to obtain a pair. Not too many of these were made and soon pairs will dry up and it will be a lot harder to find.

Fliestkicks been dropping the prices on them. Hopefully everyone here will be able to get a pair that hasn't gotten one yet. It'll be nice if they do similar to how they've done with YOTHs and keep restocking sizes but that's probably wishful thinking with this particular pair of shoes.

I passed on the SOMP, even though I love black shoes. They just don't interest me for some reason... maybe cuz I don't really care for gum soles, or the prints.

Last edited:
What's shipping like on fliestkicks? Somps are at 149 before disco code. Just don't wanna pay an insane amount for shipping

$35 :\ that's why I said $185 in my post a few posts up. But it goes to $176 with coupon I believe.

My bad, I thought I saw it a few posts back. More than I wanna pay for them anyway so I'll be the idiot that takes my chances on a lower price even though I'm salty I slept on em.

My bad, I thought I saw it a few posts back. More than I wanna pay for them anyway so I'll be the idiot that takes my chances on a lower price even though I'm salty I slept on em.

Oh no bad blood here fam I was just sharing my disgust with their shipping prices also lol But yea FK is the lowest I've seen them for. Other than the one size sales that were mentioned earlier on ebay. But FK is good I ordered both my McRads and YOTH from them. No custom fees. and got to me in a week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom