2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry to hi-jack but yup. Also there is a classification system with tiers like urban, retro, performance and you have to pick from the models with in your Nike account.
In Short:

Tier 0 Accounts Get Hyper Strikes (Least Common)

Tier 1 Accounts Get QS & Etc (More Common)

& Then There's All The Urban Retro Perfomance Crap.
thanks! but naw they're a real skate/surf shop they go by retail they don't know about hype or arent shiesty 
Back To This Magical Shop.

bxPRY.gif

does anyone know the official retail on the concords? my local spot doesn know price
thanks! but naw they're a real skate/surf shop they go by retail they don't know about hype or arent shiesty 
I'm surprised they know how to run a business. They seriously don't know the retail price of a pair of shoes coming from NIKE, probably their biggest account? I think your just looking for reasons to stay relevent in this thread.

Last edited:
2 days, 5 hours ago
if you live in socal you should not be paying over retail for the concords we're the land of skate shops pick up the damn phone smh

32 minutes ago
does anyone know the official retail on the concords? my local spot doesn know price

My dude. Looks like you or your local should pick up the damn phone smh

Last edited:
I'm surprised they know how to run a business. They seriously don't know the retail price of a pair of shoes coming from NIKE, probably their biggest account? I think your just looking for reasons to stay relevent in this thread.

lmao...dnt even waste ur time with that troll.

Last edited:
The spots I found in NYC have told me $150-175 or they arent getting them, at least where im willi g to travel.

With all the talk of Blue Levi's hitting the outlet, I decided to throw my pair on today for a quick trip to the outlet...

Couldn't pass up on these for $39.99. (Size 10 for me and the 9.5 will be shipped out to a homie).

Also, had these in size 4-7.

Last edited:
Osyrhiz, nice blue Levi's and nice pickups dude.

I gotta take a swig of water to wash down all this salt.. BP Canada messin' with my emotions, big cork getting my hopes up... --sigh-- Those blue Levi's will be mine someday.... someday... someday...

Last edited:
Osyrhiz, nice blue Levi's and nice pickups dude.

I gotta take a swig of water to wash down all this salt.. BP Canada messin' with my emotions, big cork getting my hopes up... --sigh-- Those blue Levi's will be mine someday.... someday... someday...
Thanks fam....

I didn't realize so many people wanted the Blue Levi's, I had an extra size 10 that I let go to some random local for $150 a few months back.

Would have preferred to hook up a regular in this thread....

Last edited:
^Damn that is one of the lows that I really LOVE. I bent over backwards to get that shoe and still failed. :/

Till this day I am convinced that the shoe was a phantom release that never actually came out.

Last edited:
Thanks fam....

I didn't so many people wanted the Blue Levi's, I had an extra size 10 that I let go to some random local for $150 a few months back.

Appreciate the sentiment man. Its the only pair for 2012 that I'm on the lookout for at this point. I coulda squeezed into a 10 too. Just take the insole out and loosen the laces up lol. Ah well. 150 is a steal, I'd like to think the dude rocked em. Repped.

Thanks fam....

I didn't so many people wanted the Blue Levi's, I had an extra size 10 that I let go to some random local for $150 a few months back.

That's awesome, and hurts at the same time.

Appreciate the sentiment man. Its the only pair for 2012 that I'm on the lookout for at this point. I coulda squeezed into a 10 too. Just take the insole out and loosen the laces up lol. Ah well. 150 is a steal, I'd like to think the dude rocked em. Repped.
I picked up a pair recently, but feel cheated due to the fact that they are popping at outlets.

nope sorry man nike might be their biggest account but is their least amount of income its a surf store my friend.

yall salty as fuhhh in here cuz you guys gotta pay presale or resell prices..good luck on double retail suckas
No one is salty and no one cares about your surf shop hookup, 90% of the regulars in this thread will have no problem copping for retail if they want them. They just think you are an *** for the way you've handled yourself in here. So why don't you ....

.....And go back to the JB threads troll.

Last edited:
No one is salty, 90% of the regulars in this thread will have no problem copping for retail if they want them. They just think you are an *** for the way you've handled yourself in here. So why don't you ....

.....And go back to the JB threads troll.
yup and 90% of the people in here have never skated a day in their life and are going to storm skate stores to find these. so keep being regulars in a skateboard shoe forum but never know anything about skateboarding. if you skate or surf and live within 10 miles of any L.A. beach you know a dozen spots thats going to have these (you know because we created the culture).

yall salty as fuhhh in here cuz you guys gotta pay presale or resell prices..good luck on double retail suckas

Look. We get it man.. One minute, you're the retail expert. Next minute, you, and your "local" from the "land of skate shops" have no idea what retail is. That local you were boasting about last week but you had to keep close to the chest..

We all know from your quality posts this week...

Anyways. For the 757 heads, Cardinal and SoleBro got their pairs in. Releasing Saturday morning. Card got the lemon twist jano's in tonight too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom