2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw some dude rocking them at a nike srore look pretty dope as is

Haha. Man, I was all about NT the first 6 years, then you just grow out of it. 2014 has been the most consistent use of NT since lord knows how long. NT used to be the spot, but then the OG's left and the newbies took over and made it a toxic and unbearable site (Jordan Brand forum). This thread along with the Kobe IX and Lebron XI threads are the only ones with decent conversation about... wait for it... sneakers. I applaud this thread cuz it stays on-topic and that's why I consistently visit.

ordered mine monday night also, just wondering if these are one of those sites where they show up at your door.  someone mentioned getting it in like 3 days?  and a bunch of others in a week.. but i didn't get tracking which according to the site we are supposed to

I order mine last Sunday and got tracking info a day or two after that. Mine should be here by Monday or so, hopefully.

Those new lows ain't bad. The top pair may be had on a good discount... already own 112s so it's no biggie

Man, almost everything after the SOMPs and YOTHs this year has been garbage IMO. Speaking of...

3rd time wearing them in 5 days. I like them a little.

Last edited:
supposedly July's releases.

Yep, I'm down for a pair of the Tie Dye. Crazy, yet still a little subtle since it's black/white.

of course I own a pair of these so I'm probably not an authority on what's cool

Last edited:
yea this is the best thread period. i dont go no where else for info. everyone is so helpful and truthful. i actually look foward to seeing new posts on here.  
smokin.gif

My stars finally came thru today from shoe jockey....they didnt get me like i thought. patience was the key tho. lol 
roll.gif

My stars finally came thru today from shoe jockey....they didnt get me like i thought. patience was the key tho. lol 
roll.gif

shoe jockey is as legit as they come.....never had a problem with him...

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that swellophonic ig... I wonder why the dunk pic is so much fuzzier than the janos.

I'm gonna refrain from passing judgement on the Tie Dyes until there are better pics.

One caveat though: if it's that same plasticy printed canvas crap they've been doing lately, I'm out.

Last edited:
yea thats what alot of people said after i was worried that i got fooled. but they came thru so ill be rocking these very soon. and ill be ordering thru them again if anything good comes up again. 

i got fooled one time and i never want to experience it again. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom