2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was actually wondering what you thought and felt about them since pictures came out...
I STILL don't like them. I get the Eric B & Rakim influence but it's just not for me. It looks like a cheap Gucci knock off SB from the swap meet. I hope those that want them get them but I'm passing on these.

i got the background check email from the san leandro nike clearance store today! hopefully i can keep you guys updated in SL's inventory when i start working. 
happy.gif
Good luck.

Agree with all on the BS, easy pass for me.  Will try NDC for lance mountains (as I have no local) and will surely fail.  With that being said I just went ahead and jumped on a consolation prize because I haven't been buying much from this teal box series in general. 

Teaser....pics when they arrive..

jason_voorhees___friday_the_13th_by_quasilucid-d6r7gij.jpg

May have a lead on some DS statue of liberties in my size... Gah need to sell some pairs to make room for them.

Need to get back on the grind for the LMs, been slowing down my purchases lately but need at least 1 pair of these.

Well, my local will have them available at 11AM, FCFS and of course I have to work, not to mention they will more than likely only have one size 13!  This really sucks!  Any bigfooters out there that can give me an assist with some online sites that will have the Lances' available???

May have a lead on some DS statue of liberties in my size... Gah need to sell some pairs to make room for them.

I would very much like a 12 if anyone has seen a pair pm me please and I'll skip this weekend's release

And that's a shame too because Newt's is an awesome spot. And I forget about the other one that's downtown. Both real cool places. I live in Salt Lake so it's been ok getting SB's down here. Best of luck to you on getting your LM's if you are. We certainly need it here in Salt Lake, too!
Prestige and Newts are both run by awesome people, but they just don't move enough sbs to justify getting anything other than GRs. Newts will get maybe one or two quickstrikes every year 
tired.gif

I hope to see you on Saturday I'd love to meet some niketalkers.

I'll be the giant baby faced dude

I'll be there around 1 or 2, probably gonna have my girl with me. Takes me an hour and change to get there so I'm hoping to leave my place by 11

Back
Top Bottom