2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really digging both colorways ^^^^

Will pass on the first bc they remind me of my 510s a little too much to justify a second pair. 

That grey pair though, 
pimp.gif
. Hopefully it hits the racks just like the 2013 anthracites. 

When he started posting 2001 AJ 1s for 700 I knew there just weren't going to anymore deals to be had lol

also - saw some dude rocking the white NSBxAJ1s yesterday at Flight Club.. those kicks are HOTTTTTT. The white contrasts better with the red/blue sole and tab and they look super fly.

I think someone mentioned a few weeks back that Corgi's prices are basically market prices now, and with how much DS heat he throws out there, you can't really blame. Just like with resellers, if he's got people buying them then more power to him. The difference between him and a typical reseller is his shoes have value lol

I know its probably been asked and i dont feel lile looking all the way back to be honest but is ccs getting the lance mountains

Ok. I've officially turned. Anybody going to black sheep to pick up a pair step into my office, I need sometime to look out for my size 6 :nerd: Said from day 1 I really needed the box :lol: :nerd:

For real though.

AND!! Man I scored something major on ebay, paid on the 1st and still haven't received shipping notification OR message from buyer. I'm starting to get a little worried. Not about the money, I really wanted these shoes! They NEVER come up in my size and DS at that . OG everything. I hope he comes through. :wow: :frown:

Funny that these showed up on the same page, would've liked to jump on those koston lows. As a Knicks fan these are a must (as long as its orange and not something else) but I've also been on the hunt for the Mets highs. Might have to get both as a home/away set.  Wish we played better so I had more urgency to buy, but I guess it's a blessing in disguise. More time to wait for the right price haha. Repped for posting pics! 

What size Mets highs you looking for?

Kinda liking these. Need to see more of em and find out the materials too before making a decision.

Un-Giraffes? lol :stoneface: not bad but still gotta see more pics mostly of what print is used on the panel areas.

As far as the Blue suedes and Tye Dyes I'm still digging the tye dyes don't think I'll get at retail though and the blue suedes are dope remind me of Kostons and Chun lis. Depending on how much the mango/peach colors pop determines me getting them not big fan of those colors mixing with that blue.

Last edited:
I have not been impressed by Sb releases this year really, did those quarter snacks get released or scrapped?

I think I went lurker AWOL mode after all that tiff madness, going to try track down some mochas, and keep it quality over quantity with my pick ups :smokin

May put an offer in on these what's market value now days, he's got them listed for 6k on the bay :x
I know they're limited but I don't see nobody dropping that on one pair of dunks, grails don't come cheap do they

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom