2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What you do with the og boxes though?

A guy on Facebook had a similar set up and he said he just collapse the boxes down and keeps them in a bag. Apparently they collapse in a way where it still shows the label so finding the correct box is like flipping through files.

Could you direct me to that coupon please?
See below

Looks like it is probably just the 50% off coupon that michaels has literally every moth. It's gonna be a pain buying multiple of theses since it is only good for one item at a time 

Most weekends they have buy one item get one 40% off use that 50% off to buy the first and so on it will take a few transactions so bring cash my card shut off after 12 transactions in the same store back to back
Salty?

Only redeeming quality about those kicks is that thier inspired by one of my favorite albums.

Only thing I'm salty bout is the fact that more than half of yall can't name a single track on that album.

The shoes themselves are straight basura.
Woudnt wear em if I got em for free.

Repppppppppppppp

they were sold out in like 20-30 min
did you get a pair?

lol by the time i saw my phone i was like
sick.gif

didnt even have a chance...

This thread has been a mess to navigate. All Black Sheep talk and eBay links which isn't allowed as said in the rules.

did you get a pair?

lol by the time i saw my phone i was like
sick.gif

didnt even have a chance...
no I live in inland , so I called to try to hold a pair then I called back 5 min later before I was going go they had like sz 4, 7,8 or something like that

Yup, you could literally have a shoe wall if you have enough lol. Imagine life where you could grab a shoe without having to move a box ever again. tha good lyfe

For those of you that have these, how sturdy are they? How many can be stacked on top of each other before it starts to become unsafe?

This thread has been a mess to navigate. All Black Sheep talk and eBay links which isn't allowed as said in the rules.
Auction links, not allowed. BIN links, I believe, are allowed. Either way, I'd refrain from posting any links. As was said earlier, though, guiding people to a listing is totally allowed.

oh......wow.....I never really thought I did anything here so it's kinda weird yet nice to be thanked by someone.
Are you sure you meant to mention me and not Based La rock? :lol:

Na. I'm meant you my dude to post be having me crying laughing that's a contribution lol

Nocturnal came thru yeah buddy! Lol
Thank you again to the person who posted their number.

Too bad my photography skills suck
now time to chill until those reptile pack 89s drop.

So, I got a dilemma ..

I've been selling a lot of kicks lately that I just didn't wear, or like on foot, or had multiples of.. And I just got another pair as a present ..

As some may know I said I was taking a break from kicks for a while cause I was purchasing a house..

Well I sold some kicks to make less work for me to move, and alil overhead money for stuff I'd like to do to the house.. I paid the whole 20% down payment on the house without the help of my girl.. And she in return saw a post about the bs release.. And how everyone was calling them the paid in full.. She took it upon herself to order them from a euro site because we close on the 21st...

They came in today and I don't have the heart to tell her they ain't my style kicks. And I'd rather sell them and purchase a farm style table like we want for our dining room..

void4114 void4114

Lol. Just tell her. Especially if you're gonna put the cash towards something for your house. My gf would be stoked. Congrats btw!

Last edited:
So, I got a dilemma ..

I've been selling a lot of kicks lately that I just didn't wear, or like on foot, or had multiples of.. And I just got another pair as a present ..

As some may know I said I was taking a break from kicks for a while cause I was purchasing a house..

Well I sold some kicks to make less work for me to move, and alil overhead money for stuff I'd like to do to the house.. I paid the whole 20% down payment on the house without the help of my girl.. And she in return saw a post about the bs release.. And how everyone was calling them the paid in full.. She took it upon herself to order them from a euro site because we close on the 21st...

They came in today and I don't have the heart to tell her they ain't my style kicks. And I'd rather sell them and purchase a farm style table like we want for our dining room..
Congrats on the house, a big great step <--- first and foremost

Now, my personal advice would be one of two things:

1. Tell her. She lives with you. It won't break her heart, she'll appreciate the honesty. Especially when she finds out what they are going for on the bay, and especially if you use that money towards the house. In fact, if she didn't participate in the downpayment, then perhaps it could be framed as her contribution to the house and she might appreciate that (depends on the personality I understand).

OR

2. Hold 'em. See if the value increases or decreases. 6-12 months from now if they are still going for that much, bring up that you haven't worn them so you might sell them to get something you really want. At that point, she'll be over the "newness" of the present/gift to you.

Hats of to her for making it happen either way, and both of you for a big step.

I know you are a fellow 12, so just know that if I had really been after those, my advice would have included a number 3 of hookin a brother up. hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom