2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you go through their gallery you'll see JBF has gone down other avenues in the past, the Selvedge denim Yeezys look pretty nice (even though I'm not a fan of that silhouette at all)

and while this is still in the vein of what they've been doing a lot, I like how this works

http://jbfcustoms.com/blogs/gallery/9504563-alligator-dunk-low-sb

It looks more original than using the original color way and calling it a day after putting on reptile leather.

This is inline with what I've had in my mind if I ever did a bespoke pair of AF1 or if they'd ever change that program up and let you make dunks. I'd probably stick with waxed laces though I've never liked leather laces.

I have a different take on JBF.
What he does, he does well. I personally love the python and ostrich skin look on a lot of shoes. And if I were paying big bucks to fund that sort of custom I wouldn't go to anybody but him probably. 
Its just his "thing" and you can't knock that. 
Exactly. If I had money to blow, I'd get him to do me a pair of 1s, 3s or 4s, love the python look. Sure he does the same thing a lot, but you know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thanks man.

I wish I coulda bought them from the guy who had em on here but just can't swing it right now.

Lotta great stuff passing me by

Like how they added that insole on them. How do these fit? Did you go half size up?
Yea, the tie dye insoles are definitely a nice touch. They fit TTS... a little tight like the 510s but not too bad. I didn't go a half size up, but if you have wide feet then I'd recommend going a half size up.

Best word to describe these is def "clean." I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later when some of you hold out and get them for $60 or less down the line (maybe), but glad to have them. For those of you that are Knicks/Mets fans, the orange isn't really "orange" per se. It will rock with your jersey/gear, don't get me wrong, but it's def more of a mango/salmon orange than a Knicks/Mets orange. Really pops in person. 

Crappy iPhone camera doesn't really get the texture on the swoosh super clear, but hopefully y'all can see it.

Also glad to see @Dcypoe81  back in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom