2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone seen any all white lows for under retail? Did some of my own digging and only found em at ccs. I imagine they will have another sale on the 4th though.

Hard to say. Photos can be hard because sometimes one is slightly in front of the other.

Ask the seller for a confirmation.

It does happen though. I had an Ebay purchase last month where the left foot was one size smaller than the advertised size.

Boy, was I about to lose my ****.

Seller said the mismatch wasn't known but I still received a refund so it was alright with me. In the end.

I don't get new grails. They just become less important bc now I have them.
I feel the same way. It's just like when I was younger, prior to being married, when I was chasing all the girls. Once I got that *** I wasn't as intrigued anymore, and i was ready to move onto the next. So it's really a never ending cycle. A quote from stacey peralta, i think, in Dogtown & z - boys that I love is: "it was about the means, not the end". I think i get more enjoyment out of the chase/search.

Last edited:
I feel the same way. It's just like when I was younger, prior to being married, when I was chasing all the girls. Once I got that *** I wasn't as intrigued anymore, and i was ready to move onto the next. So it's really a never ending cycle. A quote from stacey peralta, i think, in Dogtown & z - boys that I love is: "it was about the means, not the end". I think i get more enjoyment out of the chase/search.

I don't chase boys, but I relate to this completely.

It really is more about the hunt than the actual shoe, I find. You get one.. you're happy... then you look for something new.

In that sense I guess I don't really regret selling off a good chunk of my shoes.

Just got these in from a fellow NT member. :nthat:

Heads up for bay heads stopped by local outlet SL today was able to cop some pairs of dunks and shirts for the low.

Just got these in from a fellow NT member.
nthat.gif
nice pickup

even though i have the black LMs now and the white ones on the way - these are still better

best release of 2014 imo

sometimes i just pull them out of the box to look at them

For me a grail is something that I just can't afford, and isn't easy to obtain....and if I got them I would VERY rarely ever wear because I love the shoe so much.

Personally my "grail" isn't a SB, it's a pair of low-top AF1 all White with the bubble swoosh & gum bottom. Unless Nike decides to retro them (which is kinda possible) I'm never getting them.

After that there's SB's that I really want...but not "grails", I'm just not willing to jump for them.

Born In The USA's (how ironic cosidering the time this comes up)
Unkles
N.E.R.D.'s (I don't believe these are as obtainable was the other 2 tho...I don't see them on ebay or FC often)

...as much as I love kicks, I just don't see myself spending 500+ for some. Then again, I might for my grail.

Yeah this is how I feel about it too, my grails aren't SB because even in the first series of releases there were already people hoarding them and while tough you can still find them deadstock from time to time with a bit of work and a fat bank account. My grails are shoes like the Tron Legacy Heat Check, that were sold as very limited promo items at one pop up in Disney Land before the movie came out and never got a wider release, or a pair of New Balance that Hanon Shop did in 2008, that I'm pretty sure didn't even come out in my true size so I'd have to wedge my feet into a tighter shoe or into a bigger one if I ever dropped them on the very seldom occasion when they pop up for sale.

The crazy thing is that none of the shoes I'd call a grail are particularly expensive shoes, it's just that there were so few of them out there that it's almost impossible to get them at any price now.

Just got these in from a fellow NT member.
nthat.gif
nice pickup

even though i have the black LMs now and the white ones on the way - these are still better

best release of 2014 imo

sometimes i just pull them out of the box to look at them
LOL thought I was the only one. Wear em once a week at least and check stare at the shoes once a week such a beast release

nice koziks
bruhhh, i know your collection is crazy deep, but do you have some maintenance tips cause every damn shoe you post looks like youve worn it twice or are unDSing them, whats the secret, my pee wees are so busted at this point.

free ship is not till 150, but the blue/mango low for 76 aint bad anyway, wish i wanted the van dorem stars vans bad enough and something else on the site, but it could be worse than $12 for shipping.

You can call them and theyll actuvate sbs for you to cop on the site, i feel bad cause i had them activate the 13 but then remembered i signed up with charles cato from bluetiles to get them, conundrums.... might just have to leave charles alone going forward, did anyone actually get theirs?

Yeah they have been posted a couple times. No pictures from another retailer or in the wild tho.

Kinda weird SB would drop a Black/Red shoe right after the Bred J-Packs. Still I wouldn't mind them on discount, especially if the second laces were grey like the bottom of the shoes are.

I got a feeling the spares are probably red though. I know I remember someone in here saying they were ordering them this week so hopefully if they went through on that they could post some pics next week when they get em.

free ship is not till 150, but the blue/mango low for 76 aint bad anyway, wish i wanted the van dorem stars vans bad enough and something else on the site, but it could be worse than $12 for shipping.

You can call them and theyll actuvate sbs for you to cop on the site, i feel bad cause i had them activate the 13 but then remembered i signed up with charles cato from bluetiles to get them, conundrums.... might just have to leave charles alone going forward, did anyone actually get theirs?

Those mangos were the first thing I thought about when he posted that coupon lol Think I'm gonna wait for em to go on sale though. Hopefully they'll end up on one of concepts special promos or somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom