2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dom already trolling on IG the shoes are only dropping at Melrose, Toronto, and Montreal.

In reference to the BP Highs / WoF Highs or w/e.

Last edited:
unDS Thursdays

people who own the paid in full dunks---how do they fit? Are they ridiculously snug like 510s or fit comparable to all other SB releases this year??

Got some ebay bucks I'm itching to use :nerd: :evil:

And I forgot I got some white SB laces from my passports :pimp: :pimp: We good money!

Has there ever been a Dunk High in white made out of canvas material? Trying to find the right Dunk to use in an art project.
I think the summit white dunks have canvas but two different whites used.
Yea these are mostly canvas. Official colors are White / MTLC Summit White.  The summit white toe cap is suede, along with the pull tab.  Swoosh is white leather with very slight summit white details (Hard to describe; looks sorta like tumbled but its smooth to the touch). Tongue is mesh.

All in all its a surprisingly comfy shoe for being canvas.  The canvas seems 'padded' or thicker than other dunks, not as stiff.

This picture was the best I could find(quickly) to show off the detail in the swoosh.  It's hardly noticeable when on feet...

nike-537.jpg

Hope this helps...

Just found the best Ebay seller EVER.  Username: ilchuk68  Props to this man for having all the rare and sought after shoes, and at such great prices....

Skeletors

Black Rains

Black Firecrackers

FTC's

Laser Crimson GR's

WPF

Premiers

Baos

Clear Jades

Hacky Sack Lows/Highs

Barbers

MIA's

SPOT's

WOF's

& More!!!!

Each for the low low price of $450!?!?!?!?!

Seriously.  WTF is wrong with some people 
mean.gif
  I know the theory of listing something high just in case some idiot buys it but c'mon man....

david-after-dentist%5B1%5D.jpg

At least he knows when hes got a real gem: Tiff Highs for $599 
roll.gif

thieves these days...why didn't dude just take the box?  who opens up a box in front of the recipients door?  
nerd.gif
  really hope Fed-Ex does something to fix this.

but then, I have a feeling @aschade  is gonna be alright...
wink.gif

Really only one year? 

This is one of 2 closets full. I got over 100 pairs of SB's I am no rookie my man. As much as I want these Highs I would take another Pee Wee, Bueller and others over them anyday. Just because I am fairly new to the forum doesn't mean I am a rookie

Last edited:
people who own the paid in full dunks---how do they fit? Are they ridiculously snug like 510s or fit comparable to all other SB releases this year??

Got some ebay bucks I'm itching to use :nerd: :evil:

And I forgot I got some white SB laces from my passports :pimp: :pimp: We good money!

I'd say tts. I wear a 13 and I can wear a 12 in these. They fit like any other 12 I have
I kinda wanna sell them and size up though since they're starting to sit at $280-300

thieves these days...why didn't dude just take the box?  who opens up a box in front of the recipients door?  
nerd.gif
  really hope Fed-Ex does something to fix this.

but then, I have a feeling @aschade  is gonna be alright...
wink.gif

Nicely done as usual Dcypoe!!! NT's Best Detective!!!

detective.gif

Back
Top Bottom