2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know what time they close? Cause I thought they close at 5? So should have been closed almost 3 hours ago.

As I have been benefiting from this site for years i want to thank each and every member that has contributed with even the minimalist info...

With that being said....damn each and every one of you! I cant imagine how much money I would have saved if I had never found this site :tongue:

As I have been benefiting from this site for years i want to thank each and every member that has contributed with even the minimalist info...

With that being said....damn each and every one of you! I cant imagine how much money I would have saved if I had never found this site
tongue.gif
C/S This site cost me alot of money over the years till the point I had to stop. But back at it now, Thanks to everyone.

Boarders taxed everyone for 135+tax. Then i went to nike Santa monica to pick up my 8s only for find them for retail. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Boarders taxed everyone for 135+tax. Then i went to nike Santa monica to pick up my 8s only for find them for retail. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

They had em for $85??? Makes me feel like driving out. I stopped by Boarders right before they opened and heard a kid say $140 and I took off.

They had em for $85??? Makes me feel like driving out. I stopped by Boarders right before they opened and heard a kid say $140 and I took off.

I bought the last size 10. They only have 8 and under when i checked out around 1. Cant even refund the boarder one. Exchange or store credit only.

Picked These Up From A Guy I Camped Out With This Morning He Had A Pair On And Said He Had A Pair On Ice So We Threw Sum Numbers Around And Now Here They Are!! One Of My GRAILS Glad I Was Able To Cop For A Price I Was Comfortable With Paying

And Of Course These Beauty's Are Very Nice

Dope pickup on the Skunks. They still elude me because I can't fathom paying more than $400 for one pair of kicks now.

So one of the pairs I received had a mark on the toe box ( Not sure how well it will show in pics since all I'm working with is the iPhone cam.)

Not super noticeable but enough to bother me. :lol:

Took my cleaning solution ( your choice should be fine) and used a soft toothbrush ( like the free ones from the Dentist) to make sure it didn't fray the mesh ( big ups to Cyress for reminding me of that problem)... and just went in circular motions.

Took my time and just let the solution dive deep into the material and it came out completely.. Well at least from what i could tell.

Whenever mesh is stained in any shoe for me I use resolve carpet cleaner and a terry cloth....circular motions and comes right out...clearly your way works as well

Now that the Concord release is out of the way, back to the regular SB discussion.

May QS FTC and WoF

So one of the pairs I received had a mark on the toe box ( Not sure how well it will show in pics since all I'm working with is the iPhone cam.)

Not super noticeable but enough to bother me. :lol:

Took my cleaning solution ( your choice should be fine) and used a soft toothbrush ( like the free ones from the Dentist) to make sure it didn't fray the mesh ( big ups to Cyress for reminding me of that problem)... and just went in circular motions.

Took my time and just let the solution dive deep into the material and it came out completely.. Well at least from what i could tell.

I had a couple glue balls on my pair I was easily able to pic the nylon. But I have one line of glue coming from the swoosh that I wasn't able to get off...still love the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom