2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

stumbled across this site, if you are an 8.5-9 you are good. http://www.448kicks.com/nike-sb/
Great find. If I were that size I'd be going in on that site right now. Haven't heard about this place before though, and with what they have/asking prices i'm wondering if they are legit.  Anyone have any experience buying from this site??

Edit: The website says they are in Queens. Anyone ever been there? Dealt with them before?

Last edited:
Lusting over these new pictures. Hopefully I can pick those up in person, seems like it's been forever since I've been able to do that. 

Great find. If I were that size I'd be going in on that site right now. Haven't heard about this place before though, and with what they have/asking prices i'm wondering if they are legit.  Anyone have any experience buying from this site??
i would def contact them first, who knows if that inventory is live.  Some prices are below market average and some are market average. I just have a feeling they never update the site.

My outlet had these pretty cool sample SB's that they never ended up producing

I think quarter snacks insoles are supposed to be Zebra Cakes :tongue:

And stillin729 stillin729 those are some crazy looking samples. Look like they tried to mix a griffey/air max together lol

Anybody know bout real bodegas that actually had $0.25 snacks tho.....those be the days

Back
Top Bottom