2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pardon my ignorance but why the BP hate?
Owner is pretty much a troll. Up charges in his own shop yet talks smack about resellers. Spreads lies about his shoes being '"uber limited" to a few shops even though they still drop nationwide. etc etc etc

laugh.gif
 +1

Nah the rf gt2s.

Dope quagmire up there btw.
Yeah I saw after I commented. Had to look it up cuz I was curious what kinda goober would go after you for making a funny.
the internet used to be so much fun.

It still is!
We really need to chill with the quagmire pickups, I'm about to lose it....
Hahaha I might go grab some just for the jelly.
$235 shipped.

It was high but for a deadstock size 14 it was the best I will ever see.
DANG! That's a crazy good deal. Size 14 DS for cheap is like finding a golden unicorn in the depths of hell teaching demons how to love.

Got these in today. Was expecting a little yellowing of the patent leather due to age, turns it from aqua to like a seafoam green. From what I've seen in any recent pictures most if not all pairs look like this now. Was considering painting it back to aqua, but realized that that part is a bit reflective also and would rather leave it as is. Only thing that really bothers me is that now the tongue tag doesn't match, it's very noticeably bluer. I'm highly tempted to just take it off, I think it would actually look cleaner. Thoughts?

NOOOOO keep them as is. They're so beautiful, don't try to change who they are.

When is the QuarterSnacks dropping for SRP in USA? 

I just bought the SOMP so Im hoping I can scoop a QuarterSnack for SRP :smile:
SOMP's are so awesome. I gotta always thank @John00  for the oop on my second pair. Definitely buying so many quartersnacks.

One less beast we have to deal with in our community. I love when people make comments like this.

Quartersnacks looking great in pictures and reviews. I'll be scooping them up for sure.
Haha repped both you and @civickid96  (who I'm still beefing with 
tongue.gif
). I was never a Trekky but one of the kids I taught at a special needs school LOVED Data so he always reminds me of this girl who was so imaginative and happy. Either way, gif game on point, per usual.

Sup fam. I'm hoping someone here can help. :nerd:

I am trying to help a friend verify authenticity on a pair of Denim Dunk Low SB from 2002. I posted a legit check on the Nike forum, but I haven't had a lot of traction or anyone offer up their opinion. Would any of you be kind enough to take a look and help? Here is a link. I can provide additional pics if necessary. Thank you in advance!

http://niketalk.com/t/600666/legit-check-dunk-low-sb-denim-2002

Hit me up when you can with pictures through PM. I have my pair here and I can compare.

somewhat off topic but croatian style was on camp james, trinidad james sneaker show

talked about the infamous paris sb dunk photo amongst other things

NOOOOO keep them as is. They're so beautiful, don't try to change who they are.

SOMP's are so awesome. I gotta always thank @John00
 for the oop on my second pair. Definitely buying so many quartersnacks.

Haha repped both you and @civickid96
 (who I'm still beefing with :tongue: ). I was never a Trekky but one of the kids I taught at a special needs school LOVED Data so he always reminds me of this girl who was so imaginative and happy. Either way, gif game on point, per usual.

:lol:

Anyhow, wore these today...not Dunk SBs but nice Dunks nonetheless...

Back
Top Bottom