2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It came in its own special box, but I want to say the pusheads were right on the cusp of pink to black since they were released in December of 05.

Isn't NB about to roll out insane pricing on most of their higher end shoes? I was talking with the manager at a local shop and he was telling me he's not sure who they're marketing towards, but that he doesn't expect to be able to carry too much of the new stuff since people scoff at $170 for a pair of NB never mind 240 and up.

I don't wear them often but they are worth the money

ending the NB talk from me with this anecdote. I missed out on getting the Grey 997 that SAT at my local shop when they finally marked them down 70% off to not have much product to move when they moved to a new location a few weeks ago. I was out of town the weekend they did the markdowns and totally missed out on a great pair at a great price, that now I won't buy unless I can find them for that cheap.

I paid 70 from UO a few weeks ago

Last edited:
I think I am going to not buy another shoe until I locate a pair of size 9 Supa's
mexican_troll_face_by_mariodude12312-d5mtl9z.png

I hope this is true. I doubt the branding will be on the QS release so that's good.

Me to, I think without that branding the shoe looks good and is a go for me. We'll see. I'm going on vaca that week so I'll probably have to pass anyway

Under the pink box yo... cuz they are at the end of the pink box and start of the black box.

I think I am going to not buy another shoe until I locate a pair of size 9 Supa's

×2 exactly how I feel About the shoes I'm looking for, besides the Canadian dunk lows or whatever they're being called that drop next year I'm looking forward to those. Might just pass on the quarter snacks

Last edited:

Would be best in a blazer with that quilted design. Would look like the Supreme blazers but with silky gold satin. I would say instead of see-through pink outsole, you gotta make it a clear outsole (no color, not even blue tint) and the bottoms have DRIVE in pink. Then the scorpions hang off the back (or the front as a lace ornament).
i was thinking a mainly white high with the quilted design similar to the civilists, black check and gold stitching. maybe a black midsole, icy sole & nike sb in pink on the tag. I need to draw these up!

Last edited:
Just came in..these are fire..the swoosh is fine..it's a solid color shoe so it's actually subtle..these are way better than the blackout dunks I had from 2012..I'm keeping these bad boys :smile:

Back
Top Bottom