2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know this might be a little "DUH" to some of you, but I didn't realize it fully until recently. The quality on the tiff lows is SO MUCH better than on the highs. I now understand more fully why everyone was complaining about the croc print. They're just leagues apart. And the leather.... it actually creases on the lows whereas the highs feel like plastic. Absurd.

And there's not that much fraying and glue stains

Haha I know this is not SB Dunk related AT ALL but this is my attempted funny retort to the guy who made a potato salad kickstarter:

Haha I know this is not SB Dunk related AT ALL but this is my attempted funny retort to the guy who made a potato salad kickstarter:

giphy.gif

Good looks man

Did you win either of those Auctions I posted?
You get credit for the assist
I was watching the auction & missed the ending. Went for $275. Missed the buy it now while I was waiting on paypal to verify my secret account, but he resisted $10 cheaper. Just hoping my barber gets mine before the new ones come. Don't wanna explain where the money came from.
And let me say No I'm not scared of my wife, I opened that acct up for a surprise vacation/anniversary fund

I went back and forth all day on those mango lows from Tactics and finally caved. $60 bucks well spent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom