2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sigh. I kind of want it but I kind of don't. Supreme doesn't need any more hype.

Even though they both would garnish insane amounts of hype, I'd rather have a dunk than a Jordan 1. Jordan heads in the hood gonna be copping saying they represented supreme this entire time.

Assuming they're not hideous I'll probably try for em but I'm not a supreme head.

What's wrong with going after a nice shoe even if you don't support the collab brand?

Before this turns into the SB1 thread for a few days

Assuming they're not hideous I'll probably try for em but I'm not a supreme head.

What's wrong with going after a nice shoe even if you don't support the collab brand?
Nothing wrong. It's just annoying as hell to hear the Supreme slander and watch the Sup NT thread get flooded only for Nike collabs and Box logos by those same dudes.

I'm a big fan of sticking to your guns and supporting what you like, not because other people hype it up.

Perfect example are those CNCPTS asics coming out. Pics have been around forever. People have been trashing them for a while. As soon as ol boy says most pairs got destroyed in a factory fire, dudes come running out the woodwork.

af1 1982 af1 1982 ok I get what you're saying. Hype is always gotta be a factor because I'm gonna guess more than half the people who like sneakers are only here cuz it's 'cool' even if it's one if the nerdier hobbies

I would've just taken a chills dunk or something...this is a clusterf*ck now between the old JB heads, Jordan SB dudes and then the supreme cats...in my perfect reality I want supreme to turn into Bape...or back to itself around 2011-2012

Glad I'm not a fan of the AJ1xSB releases. Will be an easy pass for me, but if my local gets them I'm always down to try to help someone out.

Ninja edit- unless it's a raffle or some wack ****.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not a fan of the AJ1xSB releases. Will be an easy pass for me, but if my local gets them I'm always down to try to help someone out.

No worries. You're local shop will not be getting them...

Now Andy is talking about Supreme AF1 Highs and saying those over the Supreme JB x 1s. I don't know if anyone got them but I got the lows from 2012 and I was happy with my Camo Supreme AF1s.

Looks like nothing is stopping Supreme from it's 20th anniversary.

No worries. You're local shop will not be getting them...
lmaoooo. who knows they might be the first supreme colab to sell outside of sup stores. Super GR im calling it now

Now Andy is talking about Supreme AF1 Highs and saying those over the Supreme JB x 1s. I don't know if anyone got them but I got the lows from 2012 and I was happy with my Camo Supreme AF1s.

Looks like nothing is stopping Supreme from it's 20th anniversary.
Hmm, interesting...either way, Supreme is gonna make some dough off the hype

Back
Top Bottom