2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've read all the pertinent posts.

Are you insinuating that dudes who actually skate their SBs can't then sell them on eBay once they're beat up?

Basically. I saw a pair of tiffs on eBay that were skated, mad heel drag, straight disgusting for $200. Just cause they're tiffs

...or you decide to sit down to pee instead of stand.
:rofl:

:lol:

No? If I have to do something or go somwhere at a moments notice that would mess my sneaks up, I throw the beaters on and I'm good. I'm sure I'm not the only one

I do have a old pair of Supra Dixons (Antwuan Dixon) in my car for if I'm gonna head to a car meet and haven't washed up the ride yet. I'll throw those on when I get to carwash and let them get dirt,water and soap splattered onto them while I wash my car. Then afterwards throw my kicks I intend to actually wear to car meet back on.

you might need this

laugh.gif

I've read all the pertinent posts.

Are you insinuating that dudes who actually skate their SBs can't then sell them on eBay once they're beat up?
For a "premium" YES. That's just as lame as the dude who cops them like that. Put those damn things on a wooden raft, set it afloat, and hit it a flaming arrow already!
roll.gif

I have never bought another mans kicks to wear….. I was once given a pair of Jordan's and just feeling the Impressions of another person's Feet inside the shoe ERK'd me

It's Gross as F%^&#%$

I sold those J's for damn near nothing just to get the thought out of my head……..ugh   just typing this reminds me of it!

DS or Bust for this ARAB!

Last edited:
Am I the only one that throws away / donates beat up shoes?

I threw away 2001 black and red 1's and royals due to severe heel drag years back and it never crossed my mind that some people would pay $$.

Last edited:
Don't really matter to me. As long as there's no heel drag its nothing some lysol and steam can't fix lol
I pretty much share this sentiment. Some heavy cleaning, a bit of leather care, and some shoe trees or carefully placed paper/springs/etc for a week or two to remove creases can do wonders. But i'm only talking shoes that are a bit creased and a bit dirty... not the stuff thats beat to hell and being sold for a ridiculous price just because it was heat at one point.

Am I the only one that throws away / donates beat up shoes?

I threw away 2001 black and red 1's and royals due to severe heel drag years back and it never crossed my mind that some people would pay $$.
Not at all, I donate and itemize on my taxes every year.

I donate if they still have life. Toss if they don't.

Have only ever sold a worn pair once, and they were only worn once.

I just wear em and **** it, they'll either get ****** up from time, or me wearing them every few weeks for a few years and I'll always like another shoe more.

As time goes by DS of some of the old quickstrikes won't exist so yeah.

I don't find suede to be the be all end all material and its literally THE WORST material for just about everything in my opinion (next to canvas) and suede cleaning jobs more often **** up shoes then not when I try them.

To me, I just wear my kicks. No special walking or carefulness. I just rock em. Now, I don't do any of that ish like jumping in puddles and all. But I don't my kicks. When, I buy tho, I want them clean. DS or as close to DS as possible. I'm not gonna pay for someone crusty, beat-up grails. 

Back
Top Bottom