2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

please sir...relax

my reply wasn't directed at you...it was in response to John00 post for me.

i've been here for years with no issue, why would i stir up ish now.
I don't get what the big deal is? All I was trying to do was keep you from getting banned. Sneakaprince stated it perfectly in his post. Plus, we all know how "trigger happy" some admin can be. And the fact that you were letting people know that you had a extra size of the Concords, on the same page that another dude is trying to openly close a sell on (which started out the same way), would mos def put you in the line of fire. I'm NO thread mod, I was just trying to keep one of the last people I'd want to see banned in here, from getting banned.

Last edited:
I don't get what the big deal is? All I was trying to do was keep you from getting banned. Sneakaprince stated it perfectly in his post. Plus, we all know how "trigger happy" some admin can be. And the fact that you were letting people know that you had a extra size of the Concords, on the same page that another dude is trying to openly close a sell on (which started out the same way), would mos def put you in the line of fire. I'm NO thread mod, I was just trying to keep one of the last people I'd want to see banned in here, from getting banned.

hold tight now.

John00 in no way was that meant as a shot at you.

i know that you were looking out and my post was just me stating that i was trying to lookout for anyone who missed out on the release.

again, it wasnt a shot.

you were only mentioned in my reply to the Mod because i wasn't talking to him in the post.

Last edited:
hold tight now.

John00 in no way was that meant as a shot at you.

i know that you were looking out and my post was just me stating that i was trying to lookout for anyone who missed out on the release.

again, it wasnt a shot.

you were only mentioned in my reply to the Mod because i wasn't talking to him in the post.
Oh, okay. My bad. I totally understand now. Repped.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not a 2013 release but need a price check on nike sb dunk low brazil custom series rodrigo petersen..

thanks 

Not a 2013 release but need a price check on nike sb dunk low brazil custom series rodrigo petersen..
thanks 

You can post this in this in the Price/Legit thread but we are always eager to help in this thread. But a pic would be nice and some more info too about the condition. :nerd:

Sorry lol, and it is DS.

I'm going to have to say that I've seen those go for $300-$350 DS. Used - Range price of $120-$220 But those are really limited, I remember reading that only 480 pairs were only made. Anybody else can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong. Regarding the price and the exclusivity.

@tonywuuuu May I ask are you selling these? Buying them?

I'm going to have to say that I've seen those go for $300-$350 DS. Used - Range price of $120-$220 But those are really limited, I remember reading that only 480 pairs were only made. Anybody else can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong. Regarding the price and the exclusivity.

@tonywuuuu May I ask are you selling these? Buying them?
Thanks man, and I'm looking to buy. I wanted to look for a price but I never found a price range.

What's A Good Price On These Guys One Of The Few Mids I Actually Like !!!

Last edited:
What's A Good Price On These Guys One Of The Few Mids I Actually Like !!!
I got mine around the drop during a Black Friday sale for 20%, so I kind of lucked out. I remember them sitting for a bit, but not for as long as we've seen some of the recent releases sit. I'm not a big strap guy, so these and the Noris were mids I was all over. I saw some a while back in the $135 range DS that someone was looking to sell, and that seems like a good point to look for. Just checked eBay and see a few listed around 150.

Cautionary heads up on a personal note: I haven't worn mine but maybe twice. I like it as a winter shoe because it feels very "patagonia/REI" as a colorway. But if you live somewhere where it's warm a lot or you lean towards shorts, think about what you have to match it prior to purchase. I don't say that to steer you away from them or knock that shoe in any way, because as a cw I love it, but just because it's become one of those "I always want to rock but never end up rocking" type shoes for me, haha

+1 for originality

*ye shrug*

I ***** with the supreme joints strickly because elephant print>>>>>
The Jordan 3 is the GOAT sneaker, also I like simple colorways which most dunks don't come in. I think the Tiffany Dunks are probably the most overrated shoe of all time.

SMH @ pretentious elitist...

In regards to the "Flammables".....

"The other one will be a limited release, shops won't even know allocations other than when / if they arrive, similar to lucky release.

from what I gather they are fleshed out almost in full of that firecracker design and a clear sole with a graphic on the bottom of what I imagine is the insole on the black one"

Last edited:
In regards to the "Flammables".....

"The other one will be a limited release, shops won't even know allocations other than when / if they arrive, similar to lucky release.

from what I gather they are fleshed out almost in full of that firecracker design and a clear sole with a graphic on the bottom of what I imagine is the insole on the black one"
I'm VERY interested in seeing pictures of this SB! Where's the info coming from though?

Last edited:
Interesting info on the flammables, can't wait to see some pics if true.

When they say 'fleshed out' does that mean some type of peel away or rub(able) upper like the SOL or cheech and chong? that'll be super sick if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom