2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm talking the whole stock is gone before the shoe is supposed to go live---if you've been in the ATC II thread at all you'd know. It's baaaaaad. I follow a lot of services via twitter and they're always posting early ATC links etc. as well.

I really believe that's why a lot of sites are changing---they're trying to figure out ways to beat them. I don't know if it'll ever be completely solved though. NDC even admitted to the issue by changing up their process but ppl are still able to circumvent it.

captcha? :lol: :lol: these boys already got that taken into consideration. It's slowing SOME of the bots down, but many are still able to move around it.

I'm surprised because the Snow Beach Sauconys that are coming out tomorrow, Packers uses Shopify as well...good luck with that release if you are trying for them! I haven't had issues with e-commerce sites that use Shopify :tongue:

Monday's Wear:

Tuesday's Wear:

And Today's Wear (My favorite SB of all time)

I'm talking the whole stock is gone before the shoe is supposed to go live---if you've been in the ATC II thread at all you'd know. It's baaaaaad. I follow a lot of services via twitter and they're always posting early ATC links etc. as well.

I really believe that's why a lot of sites are changing---they're trying to figure out ways to beat them. I don't know if it'll ever be completely solved though. NDC even admitted to the issue by changing up their process but ppl are still able to circumvent it.

captcha?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these boys already got that taken into consideration. It's slowing SOME of the bots down, but many are still able to move around it.

This was the first thing that I thought about once I read they were switching over. Copping online is a pain these days. Things have gotten WAY out of control.

captcha?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these boys already got that taken into consideration. It's slowing SOME of the bots down, but many are still able to move around it.
See that's the thing as long as the reselling "game" is that lucrative to people (and really I feel like most of the heads out here in NYC are just breaking even when you factor having people stand in line for you and things like that) people are always going to try to find a way to cheat the system. I mean, there used to be threads on here with people handing out bots...sadly that's the way things are now. It's up to the companies to be diligent about it. Personally, I'd rather have captcha and maybe a shot then sites just going down all-together like what happened with Premier and their last branded release. That was a mess. 

captcha?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This was the first thing that I thought about once I read they were switching over. Copping online is a pain these days. Things have gotten WAY out of control.
It feels like winning a mini-lottery these days lol

True, and it's disgusting.
Yay I WON THE CHANCE to buy something. Product shouldn't be hard to purchase but that's part of the genius of Nike's marketing: the illusion of limited availability. Tiffs were incredibly difficult to get despite quantities above 30k.

Sup dudes? Been a minute again. Congrats on hitting and surpassing page 3000. Those Forbes Wheat Lows! Had to share some shots in here with you fine people. I minted up on these and sold my gently worn pairs. Both DS:

Bucks and Bisons are both on my soon-to-cop list. Once this year is over anyhow... 
mean.gif

Dope shots!

Bucks are one of the only pairs I ever sold.  I still regret it to this day...

Last edited:
OKAY GUYS. Here's everything I've got on the upcoming releases:
Cali highs confirmed for the 30th. More limited than the Tiffs for sure but will be available if you put in any effort.

Rukus dunk is for sure getting a wide spread release, as far as I know it's the same as the instore version minus the extras. Expect those to drop the Saturday after the 16th.

Again, .25$ go out to most retailers 9/1. So expect them around that date.

No word on Beijings yet. Those were as big a surprise to me as everybody else.

I've stated most of this over the last couple pages but just wanted to create one consolidated post and let you know everything I've said the last few posts is 100% good to go.

What are the extras in the Rukus pack? I only saw the box and the kicks.

Comes with a newspaper as the tissue paper and the Kicks come in a crawfish bag withthe net type material. Don't know if there's any special laces or anything like that

Back
Top Bottom