2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Things to come??
customs...not bad, but not great either.  laughing at the yarn they used to mimic the 3m piping on the OG 
laugh.gif

I also hate them, although, I won a pair of 510's three times in a row I contacted the seller and got them for 100 shipped (below his reserve)

Yea was bidding on some VNDS Iron Mans. Ended up winning the bid at $92. But of course I didn't meet reserve guy had it set for $130 and BIN for $160. I'm just looking like "let me eat!"

My thing on Reserve pricing is...if that's what you want just put a BIN or take your chances. Or be a douche and pull the listing at the last minute.

But don't Reserve pricing.

Personally, I hate reserve pricing too.

I hate it so much, as a seller I will never use it. I either price it at something I wouldn't mind selling at... or I take the gamble.

nothing annoys me more than seeing someone's order confirmation on eBay :smh:
It's cause these dudes probably need to try and make that money back before bills are due so they absolutely can't wait until the actual shoes come in to take pictures lol. And I been trolling all day too, doing my usual $1 offers.

Looks like a few places still have the BPs. Not surprising. SPoT, skatewarehouse, and premier all have some sizes it seems.

Say the doom low is something nike will drop... And how they made tiff highs n cali highs... Seems there doing flips on classics from high to low n low to high... Think they will do classic in mid style to?? Just a thought

Last edited:
Say the doom low is something nike will drop... And how they made tiff highs n cali highs... Seems there doing flips on classics from high to low n low to high... Think they will do classic in mid style to?? Just a thought
I will take some Peacock Highs please....

I don't think Doom lows are something Nike would drop. Like @Dcypoe81 said, they are customs (made by @districtcustoms202). I'd like to think that if MF Doom got the chance to do another SB collab, that they'd do something completely different and not take the easy way out (like what Diamond Supply did with the Tiff high). This is like when those pics of the custom Skunk lows came out, which were made by Dank Customs and alot of people started saying that Nike was going to drop Skunk lows..

I'm new to this SB game man.
I'm trying to catch up lol.
Forgive my lack of knowledge.

No worrys bro . I was just wondering that's my favorite shoe so much that i got a tatto of it !

I was looking for a tatto of the aztec god of death "Mictlantecuhtli" and nahual ( wich is the guy that made the shoe) he designed the god like that. And i like it so much that i got it tattoed ..

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-98.jpg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image-97.jpg.html

Last edited:
I thought there were gonna be a lot of posts regarding all those who copped BPs 2day

Back
Top Bottom