2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You can't just try to help out - you better help out precisely the way the thread wants you to help out. I agree with the spoiler comment to shorten the post but jeez everybody needs to relax...
Not even, I'm happy when people try to help. But as I said before, don't go posting a bunch of mediocre prices anyone can find with a 5 second eBay search. Go find the good prices, and help out people who are actually looking. It's obvious the dude just fishes for reps.

200.gif

Sooo, can anyone tell me what the going rate for a pair of DS or VNDS Newcastles, size 13 might be???
size 13 bumps the price up a bit... DS usually runs $125 to $175, although occasionally you can find <100. The price for VNDS goes down a bit quicker with Newcastles, so VNDS could be between $75 and $125-ish. My most recent DS pair I was able to get for $85, so deals can still be found out there.

Such an underrated dunk imo
First time I saw these in person I really liked the material on the side panel and the heel but just couldn't get down with the shoe as a whole. Maybe too much black or something? I don't know. Repped, though!

Last edited:

size 13 bumps the price up a bit... DS usually runs $125 to $175, although occasionally you can find <100. The price for VNDS goes down a bit quicker with Newcastles, so VNDS could be between $75 and $125-ish. My most recent DS pair I was able to get for $85, so deals can still be found out there.
I was eyeing a pair but seeing that deals can be had at that price, I think that I will hold out a bit longer for a better price.

I feel the laces go well,its a change from the common SB laces in every shoe but i might just try a different color to see what they look like.The fleece material on the side is what sold me. Cant go wrong for $50!

I was eyeing a pair but seeing that deals can be had at that price, I think that I will hold out a bit longer for a better price.
There's also a clean looking pair of 12.5s on ebay right now for $120. but if you're not in a hurry, the deals will show up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom