2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sucks to hear so many locals missed out on the instore ruckus release. I think they're dope but I'd rather just support my local and I could do without the extras. Lots of dope stuff coming out, don't let the sodium build up if you missed this instore.

Nike did finally end up dropping the Royal 1s during the major JB restock earlier this year (and Eastbay released sized 16-18 online as well)...and people still are under the impression that OSx is virus free?
ish, what I meant was, if they released "Banned Quality Royal 1's" it would be nice if they released online (unlike the Banned 1's, which were only released @ Nike Factory Stores).  Never said OSx was "VIRUS FREE"...but if we had to bet which would be more susceptible to viruses, I think we'd both bet on PC. 

Last edited:

How is it that a size 6 is always missing? Granted, I don't want these... but if I did... I would be frustrated to say the least.

So I was hella late on the Petoskey SBs...do you guys know of anywhere still sitting on any of the apparel that went with them?

The quality on the bred lows is terrible..never getting dunks with the pebbled leather again..these are going back

Yea i didn't like the bred lows i got my royal highs on to do my daily things I been wearing these a lot latly

Yea i didn't like the bred lows i got my royal highs on to do my daily things I been wearing these a lot latly

I should hav checked them out first..but there is noticeable glue stains and creasing everywhere the leather feels so cheap

Back
Top Bottom