2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Out of curiousity, what's the big deal about the Quartersnacks?

I mean, I'm a SB fan as well but other than it being a black/gum bottom release, I don't understand the hype.
Is there more to the shoe? Availability? Story? Materials? Details?

I mean, I'm a SB fan as well but other than it being a black/gum bottom release, I don't understand the hype.
No idea.. I've liked since pictures first surfaced, really clean sneaker in my opinion and love the gum bottom.

Just a clean simple colorway. Good materials. Good details. Good shop. 

Whats not to like. 

True, I was just asking because I'm surprised these went so fast based off of just that.

I wonder how many people bought just because of some the hype of "getting" them.

Just a clean simple colorway. Good materials. Good details. Good shop. 

Whats not to like. 

True, I was just asking because I'm surprised these went so fast based off of just that.

I wonder how many people bought just because of some the hype of "getting" them.
A lot I'd say. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of them pop up on ebay and kixify tonight. 

No idea.. I've liked since pictures first surfaced, really clean sneaker in my opinion and love the gum bottom.

I feel you, I remember I had a pair of Nike Dunk Lows that were black leather/suede combo with a gum bottom. Hands down one of my favorite pairs, but that was before I seen gum bottom on dunks.

Just didn't know how popular that look was.

A lot I'd say. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of them pop up on ebay and kixify tonight. 

LOL true. That would be funny.

I know there were some in here who wanted them from all along, but as they started releasing people came out of the woodworks looking and calling for them. LOL.

I opted for the Rukus instead though.

i can't claim to be a skater (haven't been on a board in 20 years)

but living in NYC and getting into dunks and streetwear has made me aware of some of the ins and outs of the downtown NYC skate scene

quartersnacks is pretty popular here and NYC area skaters are probably all about this collab

just a guess

in addition to this - like you said, clean, simple shoe with gum bottom

::raises hand::

i'm still happy with the price i paid a month or so ago for them [totally worth it.. the shoe is dope]...

i'm ooping the two pairs i got this week.

i'll try for my second pair when NDC drops them.

Last edited:
labor-day-sale.jpg

http://www.tactics.com/search/dunk

8.5 Rukus but BP QS are excluded. 

Last edited:
Just chatted with a rep from tactics and he says they're receiving their shipment of QS on 9/1. I'll just wait to cop from them 

Gator... I can tell you're about a hair's width from absolutely losing it.

Lol... you'll get em. I'm sure of it. :D More spots than well.. SPoT.

Back
Top Bottom