2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everything in this thread regarding quality is taken with a huge mountain of salt.... Y'all fooled me once with the JPack release. I will not be fooled again. I'll be expecting the cheapest materials and the be pleasantly surprised when I get something decent. :lol:

With that being said........ I think I've narrowed down my options.. Was contemplating passing on Calis to double up on Quartersnacks..... But I think I'm just gonna have to do one of each.............................. Also... Tiffany Hi... and Cali Hi...... With STRONG rumors of De Las getting the same treatment... I'm gonna bank on Nike setting up for a WTD High.

Everything in this thread regarding quality is taken with a huge mountain of salt....

I'll be expecting the cheapest materials and the be pleasantly surprised when I get something decent. :lol:
I, honestly, take color-way into consideration first... I don't worry too much about materials TBH.

that's a bummer.. why did they cancel your order? I got mine for the original price... strange.

Oversold Size 11; Even though EVERYTHING went through, charrged Credit Card and all.
They sent me an email and said sorry, we no longer have your size.
They would contact me when they re-stocked.
They re-stocked, and raised the price to $210.
I emailed them saying that I had originally bought at $180.
Would they honor the Original Purchase price of $180.
They said no, since the Limitedness of the Sneak, and the price would now be $210, if I still wanted them.
I said No (nicely), but was very frustrated that they would not honor the $180. price, ESPECIALLY since it was THEIR FAULT, not mine.
I took it that the Stars were not aligned and they would/will/better be released in the U.S.

Last edited:
Extra Butter info for anyone on the island 

Nike SB Dunk High "31st State/Cali" ($130) is releasing this Saturday, August 30th in-store at 11am at our Rockville Centre location and via phone order at 12noon ET... First come, first serve.

that's a bummer.. why did they cancel your order? I got mine for the original price... strange.

Oversold Size 11; Even though EVERYTHING went through, charrged Credit Card and all.
They sent me an email and said sorry, we no longer have your size.
They would contact me when they re-stocked.
They re-stocked, and raised the price to $210.
I emailed them saying that I had originally bought at $180.
Would they honor the Original Purchase price of $180.
They said no, since the Limitedness of the Sneak, and the price would now be $210, if I still wanted them.
I said No (nicely), but was very frustrated that they would not honor the $180. price, ESPECIALLY since it was THEIR FAULT, not mine.
I took it that the Stars were not aligned and they would/will/better be released in the U.S.

If you still want them, be persistent but polite.
Like we already know... Rice got them for $180 and you were part of the same batch so you should get them for $180 too.
Overselling is their fault. Not to mention they HAVE a size 11 now, and not honouring the promised price makes zero sense.

If they keep hard lining you...

1. State again that you bought them at 180. You were even told of a possible restock. This not only implies a promise to you that the next size 11 is yours, but obviously the price too must be the same.
2. Ask if $40 is worth a well established business such of themselves not only losing you as a customer, but risking a ruined reputation from very poor customer consideration and service. Why would anyone want to shop there if they can't even uphold their own prices?
3. Reinforce again that you want a positive business experience from this. If you're left happy, that means you'll tell people to buy from them as well.

Does spot still take paypal? Have not order from there in a min.. Really want that size 6 for the wife

Tried to double at bluetile on QS sold out tho, chick who answered was real thot ful tho.... I mean, she work at a skateshop
laugh.gif
tired.gif
mean.gif

If you still want them, be persistent but polite.

Like we already know... Rice got them for $180 and you were part of the same batch so you should get them for $180 too.

Overselling is their fault. Not to mention they HAVE a size 11 now, and not honouring the promised price makes zero sense.

If they keep hard lining you...

1. State again that you bought them at 180. You were even told of a possible restock. This not only implies a promise to you that the next size 11 is yours, but obviously the price too must be the same.

2. Ask if $40 is worth a well established business such of themselves not only losing you as a customer, but risking a ruined reputation from very poor customer consideration and service. Why would anyone want to shop there if they can't even uphold their own prices?

3. Reinforce again that you want a positive business experience from this. If you're left happy, that means you'll tell people to buy from them as well.

Thanks Siye!

@Sairo  I got the ones for $180 so I believe it is under the $200 threshold that customs gets you on here in the US.  Plus, it looks like Kicks-Crew marks it in such a way to avoid customs? Low value perhaps?  I hope they do land here in the States for the brethren and sistren in this thread to feast on!
smile.gif

*not related*

How did you get your font like that?

@Sairo  I got the ones for $180 so I believe it is under the $200 threshold that customs gets you on here in the US.  Plus, it looks like Kicks-Crew marks it in such a way to avoid customs? Low value perhaps?  I hope they do land here in the States for the brethren and sistren in this thread to feast on!
smile.gif
Man, over here they hit you for everything they can!

Back
Top Bottom