2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thoughts? Saw this on Instagram a few minutes ago.

Nah. I dunno, I just don't see the big deal with the pigeons. I mean hype may make me cop if they drop lol but I could think of better retros.

As much as I like the idea of the City Pack, leave it alone. I'll never be able to find a pair of the originals in my size and at an affordable price. If they did them as highs, it'd bring the wrong sort of crowd back to Nike SB for a few months. If you thought the Diamond High nonsense was ridiculous, just imagine what sort of BS people would be pulling if they brought these back.

UNLESS they did the highs as a super GR and make it to where just about anyone that wants a pair can get it without doing much legwork.

As much as I like the idea of the City Pack, leave it alone. I'll never be able to find a pair of the originals in my size and at an affordable price. If they did them as highs, it'd bring the wrong sort of crowd back to Nike SB for a few months. If you thought the Diamond High nonsense was ridiculous, just imagine what sort of BS people would be pulling if they brought these back.

UNLESS they did the highs as a super GR and make it to where just about anyone that wants a pair can get it without doing much legwork.

I doubt people would go crazy over Pigeon High's

they were only hyped because they made 150 pair and the news broke about the NYC release really close to the release date plus they only had 30 pair, these were basically just a resellers wet dream

I doubt people would go crazy over Pigeon High's

they were only hyped because they made 150 pair and the news broke about the NYC release really close to the release date plus they only had 30 pair, these were basically just a resellers wet dream

Well said brotha ! I agree 100%

its photoshopped...

love how they just mirrored the toebox suede from the low...

I figured that it was a photoshop. But Jeff Staple did say that there is another shoe in the works. Not sure if it's with Nike or not though.

Just saw this thread and the news about the quartersnaks. Anyone know any shops that might have a size 13 available? No go on anything posted so far. 

Thanks copped the QS usually I wear a 9.5 but I had to settle for the 9. $88 shipped couldn't pass that up.

I mean I somewhat get the hype behind the lows... being there weren't many made. But I STILL don't see why ppl go ape over them. Very underwhelming/avg shoe when u really just look at it.

Just saw this thread and the news about the quartersnaks. Anyone know any shops that might have a size 13 available? No go on anything posted so far. 

NDC... they still haven't released their pairs.

other probably know of more shops tho.

Last edited:
Lol I was gone all weekend and couldn't keep up with the thread. Missed about 1200 posts. Anybody pick any steals up or any cool sales?

I figured if nothing else NDC has them coming at some point. Pretty bummed that I missed this release. Such a clean shoe. 

Lol I was gone all weekend and couldn't keep up with the thread. Missed about 1200 posts. Anybody pick any steals up or any cool sales?

I copped some midnight navy Janoski Max's for $30 and flipped them for $200

$170 DS Gino 1's with the coin from them :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom