2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just got the mango lows in today, and I love that color way. The quality is ehh, but if they had the suede like the QS then I think they'd be one of my favorite pairs of all my kicks. :smokin

Came home to a nice surprise was expecting some dress shoes XD opened the box to find a split box inside :wink:

Loving the leather quality. Like stated before the suede is eh but the shoes upper consists of that nice leather with only the suede on the quarter panels so that + retail + cali resident = a keeper with an instant lace swap :smile:

As in "Alley oop" it's a stupid way of saying you hooked someone up with a sneaker for retail and made no money off them.
Bruh, if I could rep this a thousand times I swear I would. Far too many times I see this word "oop" used to conceal what's actually happening. A lot of people use "oop" when attempting to make a profit. If you're profiting off of passing info or making sales, you're reselling, not "ooping"! I can't STAND when people attempt to blur the lines. Just keep it trill.  

Last edited:
Rice I think you're a pretty cool dude over your Beijing love
Thanks. I will definitely try to double on them if I can. It's awesome to finally have confirmation that they're coming to the US (shoutout to @9thWonder23kid and others).. i had to pull the trigger early on them though.. sometimes you just have to.. like i've said before.. the money you may stress over spending today really won't matter a year from now.. so if you can do it.. do it.

...and sdiori sdiori you better pull the trigger on the $150 preorder for the Beijing's.

Last edited:
Brethren,can you provide info on a legit check? And also, what's the going rate for these now?

This pair is legit..suede looks great..these look like they were worn a handful of times..I'd pay no more than 140 maybe 150

Thanks. I will definitely try to double on them if I can. It's awesome to finally have confirmation that they're coming to the US (shoutout to @9thWonder23kid and others).. i had to pull the trigger early on them though.. sometimes you just have to.. like i've said before.. the money you may stress over spending today really won't matter a year from now.. so if you can do it.. do it.

...and sdiori sdiori you better pull the trigger on the $150 preorder for the Beijing's.

LOL...you've convinced me. It'll likely be a double-up situation anyway, so it'll be nice to have a pair locked down. Haven't wanted a shoe this bad in a looonngg time. WTL + Beijing then I'm out until November.

Seriously feel like I am in time machine right now; taking me back to the days when I used to cop all my SB's at Nocturnal in Philly

I'm about to shed a damn tear :lol:

$170 :pimp:

Making me sad. How did you get those for such a steal? Saw the gino 2 recently for $250

[/quote]
How's the quality on the black leather?

My two favorite Dunk SBs this year that are not Tiff Highs, Jordan 1 x SBs and others I can't name off:

Amazing what a simple colorway with a gum bottom and great materials can do.

While cleaning up, found these again in a pile...need to un-ds these someday too...

I know there are plenty of shots of the calis floating around, but wanted to share a detail shot or two... The leather is indeed nice... a touch thicker than most recent releases. And definitely soft, not plasticky at all. The brown suede is short, but I don't really mind it... it kind of works with the shoe. I am a bit disappointed with the QC - of my pair at least. Lots of glue (even a spot on the middle of the toebox), some white junk here and there above the midsole, some of the threads are discolored... not the best. But I still like 'em. As a clean white-based high with some accents, they're pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom