2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-premium-sb-skate-shoes

Yep if the hutongs fit the same as the snacks i'm going to go for a 14. These joints are a bit snug.

Jealous that all you guys are getting Quartersnacks under retail...damn my impatience.
i try not to trip over what i pay for shoes... would i have preferred to get my first pair of QS cheaper? yes.. but once I had them in-hand.. i forgot about the price.. + it was nice to have them early.

Last edited:
i try not to trip over what i pay for shoes... would i have preferred to get my first pair of QS cheaper? yes.. but once I had them in-hand.. i forgot about the price.. + it was nice to have them early.
Agreed! If I sat down and actually thought about what I pay for my kicks I'd have a stroke. The wife does keep an excel spreadsheet for me though; I told her not to tell me the total until I'm pretty much done my mass acquisitions!
roll.gif

RICH GANG

tha carter V soon!
i'm hardly in that game.. i just know that what i spend right now really won't be a worry come this time next year.. i also look for deals, but if it's a shoe i really want (and my family is taken care of) i just go for it.

Our thread is very thrifty and i love it.. probably the most thrifty of any thread. it's a good thing.

Last edited:
tha carter V soon!
i'm hardly in that game.. i just know that what i spend right now really won't be a worry come this time next year.. i also look for deals, but if it's a shoe i really want (and my family is taken care of) i just go for it.

Our thread is very thrifty and i love it.. probably the most thrifty of any thread. it's a good thing.

YESSSSIIIRR....Wholeheartedly agree.

where can i find some tiff dunks in grade school sizes? my dudes gf wants a pair and i told i could find her a pair no problem and i have failed terribly....

Back
Top Bottom