2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Peep time stamp

Hopefully Beijing sb will be this easy. I'm officially in the running for these now #giftsfrombei :D

My size still isn't coming up on NDC...looks like Nike is trying to save me some money today. Let's hope Saturday turns out better. 

I know companies do that.......But does NIKE do that?, is what im asking.

I dont think they do, for the simple fact that skate shops have to order their size runs MONTHS before a shoe releases.

Which is why i asked........
I don't see why they wouldn't.. but, I am not sure.

I know companies do that.......But does NIKE do that?, is what im asking.

I dont think they do, for the simple fact that skate shops have to order their size runs MONTHS before a shoe releases.

Which is why i asked........

I know that its at least happened once before due to problems with their production run.

There was an issue producing enough Bao's so stores got their shipments in batches, maybe missing some sizes here and there and then getting them later.

So if something like that happens im sure at least in that case they might hold off on putting pairs on their site or put less on the site solely based on availability of the shoes.

It sounds like many places werent happy with the sample and didnt place an order, and im sure some reached back out to nike after the final came out to try and get some paris or more pairs.

This is mainly speculation though.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not using NDC for the Hutong drop tomorrow.

If this happened I would have a hernia. :lol:

*Just carted again right now. Keep trying if you need a pair.

Last edited:
Meant to post earlier but got caught up with a client.
That's crazy that the QSs sold out THAT quickly.

Makes me think that Nike really outsourced THEIR pairs to skateshops who didn't order before and maybe they just put up what was left?

Got the OOS message twice. Third times a charm was able to cop size 10 just now. Guessing it's a glitch in their system. Really surprising.

*sarcastic voice*

Last edited:
That's what I was saying earlier.. it's not unheard of.

I typed that up and that got sidetracked, LOL.

Completely agree with you, it just doesn't make sense that these came out couple of weeks ago. Most Nike SB fans who wanted the shoe, got the shoe. You can even find pairs online still. Just doesn't make sense. Unless, some people are just really THAT much of a hype beast to buy whatever Nike throws out or didn't know they were released outside of Nike?

I did see people tweeting Nike continuously asking about this release WHILE they were sitting at certain places. I don't even know anymore.

Question about the Beijings, don't feel like going through Nikestore's Twitter feed, but is it a TLO?
More than likely not, but thought I'd ask.

Back
Top Bottom