2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Agreed 100%

I have no idea why it's a Premier collab other than the fact they are arguably the best known skate shop outside Supreme

They really are
sick.gif
I guess we'll find out :-/
There is definitely a possibility that this Premier collab has nothing to do with yeezys....

Unfortunately the cw of the shoe will stomp all over the actual concept of the shoe, whatever it ends up being...
nerd.gif
I think this is most likely, but as @John00  said, what could it POSSIBLY be?

They remind me of Space Tigers
I thought that, too. I really dig that star looking print, although a bit too much like Paparazzis.

There is definitely a possibility that this Premier collab has nothing to do with yeezys....

Unfortunately the cw of the shoe will stomp all over the actual concept of the shoe, whatever it ends up being...
nerd.gif

You most def could be right. I mean, I'm hoping that it at least makes sense. If they jusy want to make a Yeezy SB, it's whatever with me. From all of the pictures, at least to me, it's clear that is what they're going for. Most of us have into SB long enough to see the money/hype grabs (Space jam, Concords) where they reached outside of SB to get it done. So I wouldn't put it passed them to try this out.

Repped Stillin. Where you get the BF release date from?

Last edited:
I'm gonna head to Reign and try to cop the Beijings in the morning and after that I think those Mowabb Dunks will be my winter/snow kicks

Last edited:

nerd.gif

You most def could be right. I mean, I'm hoping that it at least makes sense. If they jusy want to make a Yeezy SB, it's whatever with me. From all of the pictures, at least to me, it's clear that is what they're going for. Most of us have into SB long enough to see the money/hype grabs (Space jam, Concords) where they reached outside of SB to get it done.

Repped Stillin. Where you get the BF release date from?

Stashed Boxes and they have always been pretty legit

Ahh tomorrow can't come soon enough I wanna get my order threw on these beijings and play the waiting game to see my favorite person the ups dude lol he always asks to see my kicks which I think is dope... He likes jordans n sbs haha

Stashed Boxes and they have always been pretty legit

Yeah, they're usually solid. Just wondering if Premier had dropped it themselves or something.

Baller, LMAO. No ones calling you a hypebeast.

Oh, and 9th repped as well.

Last edited:
I'm gonna start the thread and never enter it again except for LOL's

hopefully they let it stay open... I remember when Lebron XI 2k14s were about to release we asked to make a separate thread for them. A mod told us no because there were already two threads open for Lebron XIs (we had an ID thread and the normal Lebron thread). The 2k14 thread was locked so for like 2-3 months it was a bunch of posts on speculations about the shoe etc. Annoying AF to say the least.

If the AJ1xSB thread is still active they might try and say the same thing :rolleyes and lock/close any additional thread about SBs (hopefully not)

I totally forgot about the quartersnacks today. Oh well, I knew there was a reason why my phone chimed at 5am.

:smh: hopefully they are still attainable in a couple weeks. Not going after the rukus, rather Beijings instead

RE: Yeezy/Premier collab.

Completely agree that it's weird because Yeezy & Premier doesn't have any direct correlation..
BUT, I think a lot of people downplay the influence that the "Yeezy" had on the sneaker community.
It's really up there with elephant print, patent leather on sneakers, flyknit, etc.

Love it or hate it, Nike is going to run it to the ground like they have DONE the elephant print, patent leather, & flyknit.

I think Premier's stance is exactly that.... the Yeezy sneaker changed the game and the culture of sneakers.
Look at all of the "celebrity" endorsed deals since. Before Kanye, you could count on hand. Now Rita Ora has a damn line LOL.

I started the Yeezy thread

found this pic; man they look so beautiful

Got The Go Ahead From The Local Shop For These...... Was Getting A Bit Nervous As They Hadn't Made Any Announcement Until Yesterday.

Really Hoping My Size 10 Pair Has The Color Variation On The Side Panels Like The Pair Pictured Here :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom