2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude's Really Jumping The Gun And Paying $200+ For These Beijing's? :wow:

I Already Said It Once, But I'll Be Happy To Help Those I Can :nthat:

SB's Don't Really Move Like That Out This Way, So I'm Pretty Sure There Will Be Leftovers To Snack On. Interested To See If There Will Be A Line Or Anything When I Head Over There After Scooping WTL's At 6AM :nerd: :nerd:

We Shall See!

Call it lucky or unlucky(I call it lucky), all 4 of my side panels on my Beijings are different shades of gray.
A very light gray/dark white, to a very dark gray/charcoal.
I personally like how none of the side panels match.
The others I opened had some that all matched perfectly, to some that had different shades of gray.
So far, my Favorite Dunk of 2014.
Over the Tiff's and Cali's, that I was really hyped on.
I'm gonna have to buy a second pair, because I know that I'm going to skate the H-E-Double hockey sticks, out of these!!
Can you snap some pics? 

There was minimal hype on them.  They're still sitting at a bunch of places.

Nike's Supply was greater than the Demand.
Plus, talking to the Local Nike Rep, he said that this will be an ongoing process, to detract from Resellers making extra dough on their Sneaks.
Prime example is the What the.. Lebron.
There will be enough for Everyone to eat tomorrow; if you are into that Sneak.
Nike SB will start to make "extras" moving forward, so whoever wants them will be able to get them.

Last edited:

Got these for my boyfriend for his birthday.

Lucky Boyfriend!

whered you get the shelves? what are the dimensions? thx.

These are from Walmart, usually $40 but they were on sale for $20 for some reason.. I'll get specs for you later.. They hold my size 12 perfectly

Paid $210 for QS and Beijing. So nice to finally have an sb shop connect. Getting sick of this Connecticut nonsense.

Bruh... This struggle is real

Lmao that's a huge collection. Kudos. I hear you on the dust I used to not pay attention to dust with my hats and it is a pain to remove, because of humidity it's almost like it gets glued on to fabric.

That, and the dust from forced hot air in ct is insane.. Hopefully my houses new Hvac system ain't a hassle but I've had black kicks turn lite grey from dust

I'll be headed to the airport soon.. on my way to AZ for work.. how's the weather? hotter than a ***** in Church i assume?

I'm actually nervous. The last time I was nervous about a dunk was the tiff highs and that was a nightmare lol. Today I'm doing everything mobile cause I'm going skydiving

Back
Top Bottom