2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

them socks hehe

Favorite of the year. Quick pic.

nice shot

As far as sizing goes, my stance is to go TTS... If they feel snug, more than like they are going to break in and loosen up.
Only time I would go up a size if it's a sneaker that I really want and it's the last size left.

I'd rather go down than up.

Pigeon highs this weekend right? Or am I trippin

Edit: Sike I'm trippin, I wish they were releasing this weekend tho!

Last edited:
For anyone with iOS8. Download the imgur app and upload the picture in the app. And instead of using the upload button just copy and paste the link from the app.

Both pairs in now. All of them with dark grey panels and one shoe looks like someone clawed the material with the back of a hammer?

^ Some of the pairs have some damage to the leather.

I think it has to do with the distressing process, and sometimes the treatment.. "most likely physical abrasion" was too rough so you see some shoes with damage.

I think you should return them though. Personally, I wouldn't be happy.

Last edited:
So you are saying they media blast the material? Pretty sure that doesn't cause a gouge though.

Looks almost like they had the material clamped in this area...

So you are saying they media blast the material? Pretty sure that doesn't cause a gouge though.

Looks almost like they had the material clamped in this area...
It's a physical dent/gouge? Mine didn't have a gouge but the material was ****** up in one area. I just left it be.

I think the Cali lows were better but I wouldn't go as far as to call the highs bad. Imo they still look better than most colorways of the high that have come out recently(just my opinion)

Hope your toes feeling alright... Those are a struggle for space...

Man! I thought it was just me :lol: I bought my true size in these and they are extra snug for no reason, **** made me take them off and double check the tags bro.

Back
Top Bottom