2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who remembers these? I feel like they are underrated, the quality of the suede is insane

So I dropped something with axle grease on my wpf some may remember here's the cleaning from start to finish

I never expected them to come out perfect being that axle grease is so thick and nasty

When I got back from the bbq

Put some talc to try and dry it (didn't work grease was to thick)

And now after the whole process

If trying to clean a stain on suede I would recommend finding an eraser that is the same color as the suede I started to use a white one on these and it wasn't pretty luckily that was easily fixable

Last edited:
Oh and sorry there is still a stain but you probably would only notice it if you knew it was there

*** pretty sure these just attract problems first time I wore the some woman ran my foot over at Ikea

So I dropped something with axle grease on my wpf some may remember here's the cleaning from start to finish

I never expected them to come out perfect being that axle grease is so thick and nasty

When I got back from the bbq

Put some talc to try and dry it (didn't work grease was to thick)

And now after the whole process

If trying to clean a stain on suede I would recommend finding an eraser that is the same color as the suede I started to use a white one on these and it wasn't pretty luckily that was easily fixable
thanks man. Repped!!!

@hadowajp  when i say that stain on your WPFs my heart dropped for a second unit i read the rest of your post 
laugh.gif
 good job on cleaning them. need to unDS my pair soon

Back
Top Bottom