2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I doubt it. You can kinda see the mud guards on the outside portion near the front of the shoes. SB blazers don't have the mud guards. They do look to be a dope pair of blazers though.
Bam

nike-blazer-safari-collection-1.jpg

man.. i want them.. but i will practice patience with these.
Be strong my friend. Even the thought of you mentioning patience is a step in the right direction. As for myself sep was either a slow month or I showed restraint. Only 2 prs purchased. Lowest or best job I've done all yr

Yeah, the purple pair would have been great if they chose a different material/design for the swoosh. 

I have finally accepted not having SOMPs, and am pretty OK with not having a pair. I have the LM set, I have QS, calis, and rukus, and I might go for the Premiers, but other than that I haven't seen anything that makes me want to spend money. Which is good.

What the hell are those pinstripe things I never saw those and to the guy that answered about the lrg dunk ty lol

Why do I get a shaking head for my opinion on a shoe?

It's not like I said civilists were ugly or something
glasses.gif
AW HELL NAH.

But seriously. I wish I got shaking heads. Instead I got a bunch of hate from people who think their opinions are fact. Now THAT deserves a shaking head.

Hackeysacks are most likely like most GRs that don't sell out initially but sell out over a long period of time.

It gets hard to track em down in the after market because the people who bought em genuinely like them.

And I am not one of the size uppers since the retooling. My natural size is 13.5 but I tend to go with 13s because my size doesn't exist

Agreed, I was lucky enough to cop both pairs for retail.

I rock my highs now while the lows are still DS.

I got an issue. Thanks for the tissue. Won't be the first or last time I share an opinion. Whether it is popular or unpopular, I still expect people to respect my opinion as much as I respect theirs. 
Dan that was just a metaphor you out here catching feels Bruh.
smile.gif
Nah I know it wasn't a shot. Not mad at you at all. But that wasn't a metaphor, it was a reference (or you could call it a simile maybe). 

Back
Top Bottom