2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People don't legit checks....

Wdywt
red laces in shrimps 
eek.gif

idk why i never thought of this 

To those who have been wearing the 25c on the daily; how are they holding up due to the fact it's a suede shoe?
I'm on the edge of getting a pair for a daily driver but since it's already rainy over here I rather not.. suede plus rain is pain.

My pair is holding up ok, You've got to be diligent about returning them to a box though, since they're a deep black suede they tend to show dust REALLY easily. So if you forget to box them once or twice you'll have to brush them off before wearing them out again.

It rains a ton here and I've been lucky enough not to get my pair wet, although I'm sure that's going to change at some point this fall/winter when the rain comes during the bulk of my work day and not when I can theoretically be done and indoors.

If they ever put SB dunks on iD, I'll be first in line for mulders, supas, and other old hard to find leather and nubuck pairs. Wouldn't do suedes probably since I doubt they'd have the options to pull off a Vegas gold/un-Reese forbes.

******* USPS False Delivery Notifukations.
USPS track record for suck is on point out here in the Bay Area.
United States Postal Sucks
...but, Customer Service was on point though.

Last edited:
USPS in Ohio is legit..
they probably like their jobs.. all the employees at my local PO make you feel like you're bothering them when you tell them "i'm here to pick up a package, here's the tracking number" or "note you left on my door"

Last edited:
Got a FedEx package in yesterday with my Brain Wrecks that I scooped for the low on Ebay. I've been going absolutely ham this year! Just need the Cheech and Chongs and Huxtables and I'll be taking a much needed break.

Last edited:
@SC: @nikesb celebrates the 10th anniversary of @seancliver's "Disposable: A History of Skateboard Art" with a special Dunk Low Premium SB. Releasing 10/18.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom