2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

how are you inside my mind? thanks for catching that!
giphy.gif

As a high they're actually pretty cool - they looked weird as lows. I like how the detail changes from the toe to the heel. Still a pass though. Anybody know if these are GR, premium, QS?

As a high they're actually pretty cool - they looked weird as lows. I like how the detail changes from the toe to the heel. Still a pass though. Anybody know if these are GR, premium, QS?
...resellers will probably have control over their designation.

Last edited:
If they are indeed a premier collab then they most definitely will be a Premium QS.

I'm still curious what the inspiration is for the cw... srs

Looks like something that came out of Payless Shoesource that a 5 year old would wear. 

On NDSBG 

Supreme sbs
Sz: 10.5
Condition: Pads (no hang tag)
450$ shipped obo

Tiff lows
Condition: pads og all
490$ shipped obo

Mint asics 
Condition: 9/10 (slight midsole creasing) 
312.50 shipped obo

10702130_970032496357186_2397800251575775004_n.jpg

materials look ashy and cheap.... and that paparazzi'esque star splatter crap is unnecessary.

Am I tripping? It looks like it's three DIFFERENT shades of black on this shoe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for what they're supposed to be they could've been executed better. not feeling the star splatter either. if they were going the yeezy route they should've went with the yeezy materials. yeezy 2 materials on a sb dunk high would be fire.

via @_sblounge
I love the look. Will definitely cop. As others have said, looks kinda like the space tigers or something.
If they are indeed a premier collab then they most definitely will be a Premium QS.

I'm still curious what the inspiration is for the cw... srs
Bought my mom a purse now she louis vuitton mom.
materials look ashy and cheap.... and that paparazzi'esque star splatter crap is unnecessary.

Am I tripping? It looks like it's three DIFFERENT shades of black on this shoe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
One shade of black, the toebox is most definitely grey/slate. Just an odd picture I think...

On NDSBG 

Supreme sbs
Condition: Pads (no hang tag)
450$ shipped obo

Tiff lows
Condition: pads og all
490$ shipped obo

Mint asics 
Condition: 9/10 (slight midsole creasing) 
312.50 shipped obo
UGH You're MURDERING me.

That's what I mean though, I refuse to believe that it's a kanye inspired sb if it's a premier collab.

There has to be some inspiration behind it.

Back
Top Bottom