2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I totally 4got about these:

siiick! my first pair are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
Actually, looks like Thursday...I was estimating Friday before the tracking number went live at UPS, but it just updated and ETA shows Thursday.

Crazy fast shipping, can't wait to get 'em and not even mad I paid retail.

Need some advice from the PayPal experts. I sold a pair of kick last night and the guy paid with an e-check. I should wait until it clears and the money is in my account before I ship, correct? Never got paid with an e-check before so I just want to make I cover myself and not get scammed.

Thanks any info is appreciated.

Yeah, wait until it clears.  I'd send the buyer an email to let him know that's the plan, just as a courtesy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Sb-Pus..._Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27ee0a3bb5#ht_139wt_900

Some Nike SB Pusheads size 10.5 - 3 days left but current bid is at around $67.

Description says DS, but pics look different. Could be bad photos.
I'm sorry, I really don't want to call you out, but what's the point of posting something like this?

Anyone who was in the market for pusheads could have easily found the listing on ebay.

It's not a deal or anything, and the amount of time left is an indicator that the price is not staying where it is.. hell it's gone up $30 just since you posted.

And no, it is not DS. Personally wouldn't want to deal with someone who would be negligent like that in the listing.

IDK, I like the idea of this thread helping each other out, but these ebay oops are getting out of control.

The suede is not the reason you buy the Cali high IMO.
yeah the suede aint all that i woulnt call it completely crappy but decent. the leather on the other hand pretty nice. i even put them next to my laney Vs from last year and it blows them out of the water. its noticeably a lot softer to the touch and not as stiff as the Vs are 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom