2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Best way to keep up with their releases is to follow them on Instagram and Twitter. If the site is down, better call in ASAP

Blue box stuff? Maybe there is a chance for some other old stuff to come around??! What you guys think??
When I discovered the site they restocked some really old stuff (almost 2 years old). Wouldnt surprise me if we get some early 2011/late 2010 stuff in the mix.

Can't believe these are selling out like that, I'm new to sb's and I remember these sitting not too long ago.

here i am kicking myself for not grabbing those patagonias yesterday.  Dag Nabbit, should have known this would happen.

anyways, does anyone have any insight as to how these restocks work exactly?

like....where do these shoes come from?  and why weren't they sold earlier?

No I Believe People Just Buying To Flip..All This Hype Building From The Promotion Being Done By Social Networks And (You Kno Who) Just My Thought

No I Believe People Just Buying To Flip..All This Hype Building From The Promotion Being Done By Social Networks And (You Kno Who) Just My Thought

This is the only explanation I can come up with. Sucks for those that actually want/wear the shoe. Same song.

Can't believe these are selling out like that, I'm new to sb's and I remember these sitting not too long ago.
I feel ya. The Chrome Balls were chilling on shoetrends.com for the longest. The way I see it, retail beats $200+.

If I created a list of shoes that I put off purchasing, I would run out of shoes to list. Was almost as if I thought the shoe stork would drop off an endless supply like white AF1s. For the better, though. Being frugal has served me well.

Funny to see a blue box GR sell out so quickly 
happy.gif
. These sat on shelves for days. They had released the same time as C&C's. 

On another note, I think I'll stick to a half size up on non suede highs. These newer pairs seem to have less toe room. Sig will be updated shortly...

On another note, I think I'll stick to a half size up on non suede highs. These newer pairs seem to have less toe room. Sig will be updated shortly...

really? i've been going a half size down on all highs. I normally go 12 in everything but i like the way the 11.5 fits better. It's snug, but a comfortable snug. whenever i try to go half size down in an af1 or jordan it squeezes that bone by my pinky toe too much

**i'm pretty new to the sb game tho so im not sure how they historically fit.

OMG! Need both of those. Nike is relentless. Brazil's look fire with green laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both pairs are so clean.

I will :lol: if there's a second coming of the nike sb hype. Wouldn't surprise me though.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom